Intersted in hints for these hard scenarios:

Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

Don't look for balance in any historical scenarios/ops. Enjoy them for the historical illumination. If one wants balance, QBs are there for you. The most balaced scenario I've ever played is "CSDT-B14-Eisen-Faust".

I'm playing Eisen-Faust now pbem as the Axis and I'm havin my ass handed to me.

If your citing battles like this as some kind of common history, I'm here to rebuke you.

Eisen-Faust is billed as one of the first times that the Germans met T-34s en masse. Even this scenario may be considered over the top with regard to history. Regardless, it is far more balanced than many of the masterabtory battles I've seen.

Eisen-Faust is great fun.

Originally posted by Akula2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alkiviadis:

Don't look for balance in any historical scenarios/ops. Enjoy them for the historical illumination. If one wants balance, QBs are there for you. The most balaced scenario I've ever played is "CSDT-B14-Eisen-Faust".

I'm playing Eisen-Faust now pbem as the Axis and I'm havin my ass handed to me.

If your citing battles like this as some kind of common history, I'm here to rebuke you.

Eisen-Faust is billed as one of the first times that the Germans met T-34s en masse. Even this scenario may be considered over the top with regard to history. Regardless, it is far more balanced than many of the masterabtory battles I've seen.

Eisen-Faust is great fun. </font>

Originally posted by Talk'scheap:

Wow. Just finished playing the Totenkof map with Extreme fog of war. I had no idea fog of war mattered when playing against the AI! - I got a TACTICAL VICTORY. Finally.

On top of that all 4 BT-7's made it unscathed! The BA-10's bit the dust however as well as one of the T-28 tankettes.

That is certainly a very interesting result you got...there are no T-28's in the game...T-28's aren't tankettes either...they are infantry support tanks with multiple turrets...which is why they weren't included in the game. :D

I imagine that you were talking about T-38's which are tankettes and are included in the game.

Just poking fun... :eek:

Good to hear that you have gotten your first victory under your belt. Another Guderian is born!! :D:D

Originally posted by Talk'scheap:

oh yeah i meant t-38, the 2xMG tankette.

yeah i havent played ever map in the game yet but this was one that i have been trying to beat for a long time. im still surporsed fog of war made such a difference because i thought it was supposed to make gameplay more challenging...

I play with extreme fog of war. I want to get as close to realistic as I can without bullets flying through the house. :D

It does make it harder. My guess is that you are getting better in your tactics and unit excecution. It also makes it more rewarding when you win.