Goodbye to some old mods

I just deleted my old CMBB StuG G mod pack off cmmods.com. :eek:

Fear not. On the CMAK side are my later improved re-reworked StuG G mods in plain or camou. I simply couldn't stand having that ancient inferior set of Stugs sitting there. If you've been working with the ancient inferior CMBB set feel free to browse the CMAK side of cmmods.com for better lookin' batch. smile.gif

Quick question please on a very closely related subject. In your Stuh42late hosted at the same place there seems to be a glitch in the zip on 12834 which manifests as white on the vehicle. My system does not recognise the bitmap format. Correctable or something I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

IIRC, he fixed that shortly after the release of the mod. Were you among the first to download it? Try downloading a fresh version(fixed) now from CMMODs. Or you have already tried that and I'm completely wrong.

Just booted up CMAK and mine look fine in there, don't have this version in CMBB. Are there separate versions?

Ok, on to a semi-related topic. MikeyD, what other mods you have in the works? If you don't mind me asking. There a axis AFV that's just begging for a amazingly-beautiful-awesome-MikeyD-overhaul. It would get double exposure too in BB and AK, no renumbering too, i think. It's gotten very little attention too, only a few mods for it, of course not to your caliber quality.

The AFV is none other than the massive HE chucker known as the 'Brummbar' or the nickname of the Bear. I know your a busy fella and all, but just wanted to shine a little light(get your attention) on this beast. ;)

FWIW, there is only one StuH42 (late) camo listed under MikeyD's name at CMMods in the 'AK section . It has a date entererd/updated of 05/24/04. This is the one that has the glitched bmp. The error message is "Couldn't display '12834.bmp' because a suitable graphics importer could not be found."

"what other mods you have in the works?"

None at the moment. Just this morning i mailed-off a (non-CM) illustration project that had been taking up all my time lately. When I finished the art yeserday the first thing I did was fire-up CM and actually PLAY the game for once! :D

Oh, that old StuH bmp problem! Someone had mentioned that to me more than a year ago. I think its a raw Photoshop worker file with .bmp accidentally tagged on the end of it. I thought I had fixed it. I'll check it out when I get the chance.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

"what other mods you have in the works?"

None at the moment.

Have you considered doing Panthers at all?

With Shermans, PzIII and PzIV extensively (and beautifully) modded I think Panthers are now below par. Which is odd enough, because the original BFC models of Panthers were rather good. In fact, this may be the very reason because they did not get the same attention from modders as the worse looking models did, and they are now surpassed by the more advanced mods.

Cheers,

Zwolo

Originally posted by Zwollo2003:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by David I:

Zwolo,

Check out Gurra's excellent Panthers at Zimorodok's site.

DavidI

David,

Oh yes, those are very good. But they don't include all the Panther types available in game(IIRC Gurra did three models while there are five or six in all).

Zwolo </font>

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Jagdpanthers dang it! JAGDPANTHERS!!! :D

He already did a SCHWETT job with the Hetzer. I want to see what he can do to my other favorit tank killer!