Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, something completely different.

ATTENTION: mike_the_AWOL_wino

Your glorious achievment, now embellished firmly in my sig-line, is set to expire in 7 Days!

I offer you the unique opportunity to extend your glory for another 30 days. That's right, you can keep the humiliation going right up until Christmas!!!!!

It's very simple, you may have either Five PzIVF2's or Five M4A2's. The map will be open, small hills, no trees.

Time to put the bottle down, lad. Time to step up.

WELL?????????

Maggot! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 18, 2003, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Alack alas! I am afraid he has gone the way of the Dodo — in this case Mastergoodale.

But he just paid his hard earned dinero for the Stategy Guide!!!

I guess I'll have to send him a friendly E-mail when I get home tonight!

[evil]Muwahahahah!!!![/evil] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

And on a related subject, I think Boo Radley shows a lot of the same qualities that were so endearing in MiserGoodale. He's loud, disruptive, argumentative, and although he doesn't seem to have the Goodale menagerie we're used to, he is from Ohio. I think he will work out as a replacement, as long as we don't expect too much too soon. :D:D

And he sucks worse than Goodale at CMBB!!! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And even though I am tres flattered by your offer, I've already sold my soul to the MBT (Never have so few done so much to so many and got a way with it) and will have to demure.

Too bad, your usage of the English Language certainly would entitle you to a place of honor here. But then you are the demure one.

Two hours after MasterMouser annoints me Grand Poobah of Maggots in his stead I find mice droppings in my garage and something growing on a damp spot on the basement wall. :mad: Total anarchy reigns here, as if anyone could be in charge of us lot any way. May as well herd cats.

Since MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle has name recognition akin to McDonald's or Coca-Cola, I say we stick with the title character from time to time and otherwise refer to it as "The Cheery Waffle". Besides, dragging a personality from the GF may also drag the GF baggage along with it. What an ugly thought. :(

Originally posted by Snarker:

Two hours after MasterMouser annoints me Grand Poobah of Maggots in his stead I find mice droppings in my garage and something growing on a damp spot on the basement wall. :mad: Total anarchy reigns here, as if anyone could be in charge of us lot any way. May as well herd cats.

Since MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffle has name recognition akin to McDonald's or Coca-Cola, I say we stick with the title character from time to time and otherwise refer to it as "The Cheery Waffle". Besides, dragging a personality from the GF may also drag the GF baggage along with it. What an ugly thought. :(

In all seriousness, that's actually a good idea Snarker.

Who helped you with it?

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Edward Windsor - Since our battle is inconclusive at this point, I offer a cease fire if you will accept. We shall battle another day.

So that's it? So long and thanks for all the fish? Smeg.

Where the hell is CMAK? I've virtually wound up all my CMBB duels (apart from Mike, who's gone walkabout after the New Zealand game) and I'm damned if I'm playing the AI again ... it's too challenging after PBEMing with you maggots :mad: :mad: :mad:

Teddy

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

In all seriousness, that's actually a good idea Snarker.

Who helped you with it? </font>

I'm number one! I'm number one!

Ho boy, CMAK can't get here soon enough. I think we're all a little loopy.

CMBB kept this thread going for a year. CMAK should give it another year. CMX2? The sky's the limit.

[ November 18, 2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Until then. . . . . . . GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGRAGRGR GRA GR GRA GRA GRAGRA GRAGRG RAGR GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR G GG G G GG G G G G G GRAGAR G ARGR AGRAG RGARAGRA GRGRAGRAGRGRGARAGRRAAGRARGRAGRGAR!!!! :mad:

Goodale has left the building?

This is not the birthday present I was hoping for.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Hmm....I'm not even a regular in this thread but what the heck...here goes:

You have a very crappy birthday indeed 86smopuim !

And MasterGoodale , don't be a stranger ! Your very presence has given shelter to numerous homeless forumites/maggots/non-grogs/ :mad: and many other seriously disturbed people.

Hmm...this post just doesn't feel angry enough...well I tried and I failed....I'll see if there is an opening in the cesspool thread (*shudders*).

Hmm....so let's see if this Peng-fellow is still around...

angry wishes :mad: :mad: :mad:

//Salkin

Lost swede and bringer of bad grammar

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GRRRR!!! :mad: That's right, GARAGRARGAGRGRAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Psst!!! yeah you! with the ants and mold and stuff!!

Your friends have gone to Afrika. They said to let you know that they will not be back any time soon.

That is all

Carry On!