Battlefront developers are you baking the cake and eating it to?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Salkin:

Ok, ok.....pick on the silly swede :rolleyes:

Aren't Swedes just a type of Finn without the pathological need to kill Russians?

And you should see the way we treat CMPlayer. Now there's an abused Swede.

His own fault, of course, given his disturbing depravities.</font>

Salkin,

Good one, the game developers curse, where did you first find it ?
As written? Uhmmm... as I was writing it smile.gif Where did I first hear about the rummor of this curse? Good question. I think it was soon after I got involved making games.

This curse has been around for a long time. At least as long as computer games came into being. I would think paper/dice games were not the same since less time was needed to make the game itself and the rest really couldn't be done without actually playing it. For the most part the work I do on CM does not require playing it personally. Wish it did!!

Steve

Originally posted by Salkin:

When it comes to war sweden haven't been up to much in a while (not that I mind).

Ah, yes. Gustavus Adolphus. The bugger has a college named after him here.

Seanachai, welcome to my thread I have read all sorts of things about you ;) .

Oh and who is this CMPlayer you were talking about ?

//Salkin

Omnipotent Threadmaster-Swede with Megalomania

Good gods, you couldn't have read that much about me. I'm a quiet, retiring sort of non-Grog, as unnoticeable as all the little brown birds piping quietly to themselves in the bushes.

It's a very nice thread you've got here, Squarehead fella.

CMPlayer is a purported Swede, and known 'wolf fondler'. He's also been known to piss about in the Peng Challenge Thread.

Welcome, Salkin.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Salkin,

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Good one, the game developers curse, where did you first find it ?

As written? Uhmmm... as I was writing it smile.gif Where did I first hear about the rummor of this curse? Good question. I think it was soon after I got involved making games.

...snip...

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ah, yes. Gustavus Adolphus. The bugger has a college named after him here.

Cool...his name is Gustav Adolf here in Sweden.

I think I'll drop by your infamous Peng thread Cesspool and see what you're up to.

Oh, and is the description of the Peng thread in the FAQ totally correct ?

//Salkin

Cesspooling Swede

Sgtgoody,

I don't know how long your nose was BEFORE your last post, but regardless I am sure it is now at a length where people will stop and stare. Well, except if it is a mom with a small child. She would scoop the kid up and run away saying "that's what will happen to you if you lie about the Peng Thread" smile.gif

Steve

[ January 11, 2003, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Battlefront.com ]

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Sgtgoody,

I don't know how long your nose was BEFORE your last post, but regardless I am sure it is now at a length where people will stop and stare. Well, except if it is a mom with a small child. She would scoop the kid up and run away saying "that's what will happen to you if you lie about the Peng Thread" smile.gif

Steve

:DLOL :D

Well , after checking out the latest Peng thread, something just didn't feel right about Sgtgoodys answer...

//Salkin

Cruising the cesspool