Re-uploaded Canon Grau winter mods

Hi all...I took a risk and re-uploaded all the Canon Grau winter mods I have.

If any one has some that I am missing perhaps you could upload the missing ones of the set.

I plan on re-uploading other sets of missing mods as I have time. If anyone would like to add to the sets I upload that would be cool! smile.gif

Also...if I re-upload someone's mod and they want it taken down just tell me and I'll delete it right away.

Jordan "AstroCat"

Phew! smile.gif Glad your not mad I uploaded them...I uploaded all the Grau winter ones I have.

Here are the winter ones I have left which I can upload tonight...

Grau: DONE! Any more I missed?

Gelb:

CANONS_WINTER_ABT505_TIGER_LATE.ZIP

CANONS_WHITEWASHED_TIGER_EARLY_YELLOW.ZIP

...Any more I missed?

Allied:

CANON_KV-1_WINTER_SERIES.ZIP

CANON_T34WINTER.ZIP

Canons_dirty_winter_t34-41.zip

CANONS_WHITEWASHED_BT7_MOD35.ZIP

CANONS_WHITEWASHED_T34_MOD1943_EARLY.ZIP

...Any more I missed?

If I missed any, I would be more than happy to upload them if you sent them to me! smile.gif

Thanks for the reply.

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Canon:

Don't worry...I'm not complaining smile.gif Jordan, I'll have another look for my winter skins, and send them to you smile.gif

Hi Limey,

No, I'm not dead smile.gif My AWOL started when I hd a very busy month, so I wasn't able to play CMBB much. Then, before I could start again, I discovered IL2:Forgotten Battles, and since my real love is WW2 Aircraft, I was hooked. Being kind of artistic, I had to start making mods for IL2, and so that's what I do now. Here's a little piccie of my most recent skin (for all you groundhogs, it's P-51D Mustang ;) ). I'll almost certainly purchase CM:AK, so I may be back around here, making mods again.

Joe

ridge2.jpg

Unfortunately there is not an included screen shot in the mods. If I have time I'll make and post one, but I think I'd rather spend that time uploading more mods. smile.gif

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by massimorocca:

Great, thanks, but I can't see the mod previews. Colud be posted?

Astrocat

Many of Canon's winter mods for CMBB that you have uploaded over the last few days at CM Database are not working. I have made several sample missions to test new mods. Most of Canon's Winter mods are not showing up when they are installed.

I verified that I am looking at the right vehicle or tank model at the right year and season, but for some strange reason most of Canon's mods are not applying.

For example, if you apply Canon's StugIIIF early and late winter mod, no changes appear on the correct vehicles.

Are these files possibly corrupted from the old crash?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ruzbasan

Astrocat,

I failed to mention I am running CMBB Special Edition final version (1.03) with the latest version of CMMOS. However, I am manually applying most mods without using CMMOS.

To be more specific, the winter mods by Canon that are not applying correctly are the German winter mods. Canon's Soviet Mods are working fine.

Could it be that the Winter German Canon mods have incorrect BMP numbers from an earlier version of CMBB, causing them to not apply?

Ruzbasan

I don't think they changed the .bmp numbers for the SE version. The mods are fine here, take a look at the .bmp files in a graphic editor if you want to check them out. You could compare them with the .bmps you have now.

Does the SE version already come with winter vehicles?

If so, maybe they are the same???

Check again and let me know what's up...

Anyone else have a problem with those mods?

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Ruzbasan:

Astrocat,

I failed to mention I am running CMBB Special Edition final version (1.03) with the latest version of CMMOS. However, I am manually applying most mods without using CMMOS.

To be more specific, the winter mods by Canon that are not applying correctly are the German winter mods. Canon's Soviet Mods are working fine.

Could it be that the Winter German Canon mods have incorrect BMP numbers from an earlier version of CMBB, causing them to not apply?

Ruzbasan

Originally posted by Ruzbasan:

(...)Most of Canon's Winter mods are not showing up when they are installed.

I verified that I am looking at the right vehicle or tank model at the right year and season(...)

Have you set the ground settings to 'snow' ?

Otherwise you'll get the 'normal' textures even during winter months.

Marcus

Ok, I did some more testing running a test mission I made for Dec.43 with snow. I also checked the bmps in the zips and verified that they are ok. I unzipped the files and copied them to the bmp folder, overwriting the files there.

The Canon Winter PzIVDgrey, PzIVC early, PzIVF grey worked perfectly. Awesome mods!

But the following four Canon mods are not working:

Canon Winter StugIIIG early

Canon Whitewashed StuIIIG early grey

Canon Winter Marder II

Canon Winter StuIIIF grey (early and late)

There is no change to the vehicles at all when these mods are applied.The base models are still showing up.

I will send you more info as I test out the remaining Canon winter mods hopefully tonight.

I'll keep you posted.

Ruzbasan