Tiny Scenarios

Originally posted by Alech:

Having just replayed “A Warm Place to Sleep”, I decided to try to locate some more “Tiny” scenarios. Anybody know any good ones?

-Alech

The HSG design group has done 13 tiny and 17 small. All are either historical or semi-historical in nature.(Shameless Plug)These can be foung on the SD with an index search for the HSG scenarios. Or they will show up if you search for small.

Panther Commander

I have several tiny battles in the Scenario depot, literally named 'Tiny Battle - Wadi Washout', 'Tiny Battle - Meroe Ruin', & the like. All tiniest possible map, ten turns, 300 points per side. Just look up in CMAK under 'Tiny Battle'. Plan to add more as time goes on. Designed for a quick bit of fun.

My scenario "HSG B Fighting Withdrawal" on the Depot is really a quicky with basically a couple of GI platoons and 13 turns long. It registers as "medium" only because of the size of the attacking German AI. It is a CMAK Northwest Europe battle however.

shameless, shameless...

[ August 10, 2004, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: simovitch ]