New AFV Mods Posted

For anyone interested, several new and updated mods uploaded by me today and over the last few days.

DEY_MD_CAMO_GELB_PZIII-J_EARLY.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-F8.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_EARLY-MID.ZIP

DEY_ISU-122.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_ELEFANT.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_JAGDTIGER.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STRUMTIGER.ZIP

DEY_MD_FINNISH_PZIV-H.ZIP

DEY_MD_FINNISH_GREEN_STUGIII-G.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_LATE.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUH42_LATE.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_EARLY.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_PZIV-G_LATE.ZIP

DEY_ITALIAN_L40_47-32_GREEN.ZIP

DEY_ITALIAN_L640_GREEN.ZIP

I hope something here will be of use to someone.

Originally posted by DEY:

For anyone interested, several new and updated mods uploaded by me today and over the last few days.

DEY_MD_CAMO_GELB_PZIII-J_EARLY.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-F8.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_EARLY-MID.ZIP

DEY_ISU-122.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_ELEFANT.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_JAGDTIGER.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STRUMTIGER.ZIP

DEY_MD_FINNISH_PZIV-H.ZIP

DEY_MD_FINNISH_GREEN_STUGIII-G.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_LATE.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUH42_LATE.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_STUGIII-G_EARLY.ZIP

DEY_MD_CAMO_PZIV-G_LATE.ZIP

DEY_ITALIAN_L40_47-32_GREEN.ZIP

DEY_ITALIAN_L640_GREEN.ZIP

I hope something here will be of use to someone.

Hi Dwayne,

Thanks for your work, I have a request and hope if it's possible that you import your absolutely fantastic Stug camo(see pic below) over the MikeyD's Tiger yellow for modders?

deymdgelbcamostugiiifoz5.th.jpg

Thanks by advance

Pat

As always, I'm glad some of this stuff is found to be of some use to anybody.

Patboy, I don't expect I'll put anything else in that camo scheme, to much work for a very uncommon camouflage. Though actually I was inspired by a Tiger model using that look.

I was planning on redoing that stug with a different look, though I could just post another version to cmmods, leaving that one there also.

DEY, thank you thank you thank you!

Your camous are VERy much appreciated. I'm especially pleased to see my poor old Elefant revived and updated. The original mod was getting pretty long in the tooth and I was feeling guilty about not refreshing it. I'm going to be doing some major mod downloading today :D;)

Yo Mike, I'm more then a little embarrassed, I hope ya still feel that way after ya see them on the battlefield.

The Elefant doesn't really look a whole lot different then it did.

It's too bad ya didn't have a clean version around.

This is perfect case where it would really be nice for a clean unaltered modder version of brand new scratch art.

Speaking of this monster, that poor old Ferdinand likely gets used many times more then the Elefant, due to the popularity of the Kursk battle.

I would think it would be pretty easy to do both more or less at the same time.

May I also add my name to your fan club. Prolific ain't the word to describe your modding (and scenario)output. I have very nearly all your WW mods ingame. One question, it may be my computer which is at fault but the road gear of a few of your latest efforts(eg Pzjager I, gelb sd 251/1 and sov t37/38)look as though there is a sort of milky filter over them which imho makes the mod less "in context" with the standard CMBO spring/summer/autumn terrain.Is the effect as described what you had in mind? If it is then I've got a great excuse to upgrade my video card!

Cheers