Did Makjäger finally realease his Pz II mod ?

Thanks for reminding me to repost my own leopard-spot Lynx mod based on Makjager's art, from back last June.

It's back up!

http://www.cmmods.com/

What you're probably wondering about is his early PzII mod that we saw the beautiful mod preview of a month or two back. We could check his website if someone would just remind us of his web address (hint hint).

[ November 12, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I never have any objections! If it's a mod of mine you can even paint it purple and repost if you want!

But for revisions I've done of other people's hard work (MrNewbie, Makjager, etc.) its best to treat the mods as though they were theirs. They get all the credit, they get to say what's done with them.

Its only fair.

Ack ..can a lad not enjoy his "retirement" at all these days ;)

News#1.....The Pz II mod had not been released as there was something in it that was nagging me......thats now fixed.

I have not had the time or energy recently to do any mod work as other projects made very large calls on my time.

News#2 .... I am hoping to upload the following to CMMODs today as soon as i can access the page.

Panzer Grey Pz II C mod with optional marking for the 5th "Devil" and 11th "Ghost" Panzer Divisions.

Bi Dunkel gelb ( yellow) and green Pz II C mod with options for the 5th "Devil" and 11th "Ghost" Panzer Divisions AND the 21st Panzer Division in Afrika Korps service.

Tri Colour Zimmerited coated Jagdpanzer IV thar works in both CMBO and CMBB.

All hi res..all scratch built / made.

Måks plan for the future....i have to do a heck of a lot of dumping and cleaning up of my hard drives..they are in a chaotic state with gigs and gigs of mod related files. Once CMAK is released i am going to clean up my hds..then get back into modding with my new Photoshop 7 app smile.gif

I *hope* to be able to do winter versions of the Pz II and Jagdpanzer IV once i have more time , and there will be more cammo versions along at some stage.

Mike T .........go ahead with converting MikeyDs "Leopard" Luchs smile.gif ..and the same too for the Pz II C and Jagdpanzer IV.

MikeyD... here is the link for my page smile.gif

web page

Sorry for the dealys...but the wait is just about over smile.gif

Best Regards

Måkjager

• 3 weeks later...