DC players

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I don't think that I would be able to attend on the 20th. For three-day weekends commitments with family comes first. And, my work usually has me in the District during the week (yes, connections with the federal government as well), but on weekends I spend most of the time in the Northern Virginia area.

Keep me in mind for the next round, and don't forget to post an AAR on the happy hour....

Dear Sneezy:

I never finished our game because I lost my internet connection, and I am currently on a crappy little laptop, so this forum is about as close as I get to playing CM.

I no longer do the Peng Theng because it got boring to me. As an insult, "Sod off" loses its zest fairly quickly, at least for those of us with taste, discrimination, and an IQ above 2. Obviously it makes some of you harelipped mongrels happy, so you go for it, Trooper! That's great!

I remain yours in disdain,

C

Originally posted by Elvis:

Lawyer hasn't chimed in yet and he is always good for a get together. Party boy he is.

If it is after the SuperBowl and on a weekend I will try to come down from Philly.

Yep, Elvis and I have partied hearty a couple of times to good effect. The dueling meeting dates going on here reminds me of the trouble setting up the first meeting. Finally, we just set a date and a place. Close to 20 guys showed up.

I'm best for Fridays after work.

Okay. Command decision.

DATE: TUESDAY, JAN. 21st.

TIME: 8 PM

PLACE: THE BRICKSKELLER, 1523 22ND ST. NW, 2 BLOCKS WEST OF DUPONT CIRCLE METRO.

THE BAR'S PHONE NUMBER: 202-293-1885

MY EMAIL: jonkoltz@hotmail.com

If you need my phone number or if there are any other questions, shoot me an email. Otherwise, hope to see you all next Tuesday. For those who can't make it, I'll try to schedule another one next month-ish.

[ January 14, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Chupacabra ]

One good BUMP deserves another....

Okay. Command decision.

DATE: TUESDAY, JAN. 21st.

TIME: 8 PM

PLACE: THE BRICKSKELLER, 1523 22ND ST. NW, 2 BLOCKS WEST OF DUPONT CIRCLE METRO.

THE BAR'S PHONE NUMBER: 202-293-1885

MY EMAIL: jonkoltz@hotmail.com

If you need my phone number or if there are any other questions, shoot me an email. Otherwise, hope to see you all next Tuesday. For those who can't make it, I'll try to schedule another one next month-ish.