Hooray for CMBB!

I suppose I should have said this long ago as I've been an owner of the CM games for a while, though I haven't posted often, but I guess those who contributed to its creation will always welcome praise. Also, the strategy guide has proved a great help. The fact that I, sadly, have yet to play against a human opponent is the only reason I haven't been severely thrashed by poor tactics against which the guide warns. Lastly, I mean no offense to other scenario designers, but I have greatly enjoyed Mr. Orosz's and Mr. Weatherspoon's work.

Originally posted by Shmavis:

Lastly, I mean no offense to other scenario designers, but I have greatly enjoyed Mr. Orosz's and Mr. Weatherspoon's work.

WHHAAAAAAT!!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:

You didn't mention me, now I'll have to kill myself... :(

:D Kidding. I don't think any designer would take it as an offense if you want to mention a couple of your favourites. So don't worry! And yes, CMBB has been a great investment from my point of view. A classic. Only a few games have lasted as long for me, games such as Civilization and Jagged Alliance.

Argh! No, I was just kidding! I'm not craving for attention, goddammit... tongue.gif

It's a bit misleading to call my maps as art, as if I had any artistic talent (hah!). They're just pedantic copies of the real maps, which I guess means that they are pretty, but then the artist is nature and the population that has shaped it. I'm just a Mapping Missionary.