*Mod Posted* - Tricolour Pz IVH

Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

Your link is to a website about the BMW Z3. It's a nice car, but not really very good against Russian armor.

But then, neither was the PzIV...

Jeff

Sorry about that, I forgot the "www" part of the URL. It seems that if you just type "cmmods.com" as the address, you go to the website you mentioned. It seems to be hosted on the same server as the "Combat Mission Modification Database".

The Panzer IVH wasn't much good against Russian armour? I don't think you'll find many people on this forum who agree with you. I think you need to do some research before you make sweeping statements like that - that is, if you don't want to end up suffering the wrath of the resident armour grogs... ;)

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Ah come on guys, the BMW Z3 would have been great going up against russian armor. At least way better than this Pz IVH thingie, whatever that is. :D

Nice mod Flesh, as usual i like the camo. Is there any unit markings included?

No, I didn't include any unit markings. This mod is just something I did in a hurry for my own personal use. I've since moved on to some other mods that I'm currently working on.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. smile.gif

Finally a mod. Thanks ever so much Flesh. You saved a otherwise sucky week by posting this. It is a beauty as all of your stuff is and as all of your stuff - no markings. That hurts, but hey like they say " Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" so I won't, but :( As far as the PzIV not being a worthy opponent of Russian armor I say you are wrong and I hate you. :D;)