CM:BB new patch in december?!

Hi

Polish distributor of Cm:bb (firm "PLAY") wrote on their website: :eek:

(My translation tongue.gif )

"Delay of CM:BB premiere(new date is 10.12.2004) is connected with new patch that will be released in start of december so we want add it to the CD." tongue.gif

True?

Comments please :D

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Just a guess, but maybe he misspoke and meant the long long looooong anticipated CMAK patch.

That would be the most likely explanation. I think BFC has stated firmly that there will be no more patches for BO or BB. Likely the next patch for AK will be the last one, based on recent statements by Moon.

Michael

Indeed, no CMBB patch is planned. Either these guys mistook the upcoming CMAK 1.02 patch for a CMBB patch, or I don't know. What is true is that a polish localized version of CMBB is coming out this year into Polish retail, and if you ask me, that's great news smile.gif Likewise, CMBB (and CMAK!) are coming out into Australian (and NZ) retail these days (by Red-Ant), and a Russian localized version isn't far from release either...

Martin