I FOUND THE KV-VI LAND BATTLESHIP!!!! IT'S IN THE GAME!!!!!!

That's not the KV-VI - that's the KV-V.XXV - the VI expanded the armament by another 152mm howitzer, rockets and a couple of 45mm guns.

The 1 KV-V.XXV made never saw action because Stalin learned that it was only a land-cruiser and he had specifically ordered a battleship. 35 Marshals were shot for the error!

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by V:

How long did that take you to set up?

I did in in the scenario editor so that I could move the units around as much as I wanted; about 10 mins for the whole deal. ;) </font>

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Gunslinger subdued (a muted color of the CMBB stock grass). Stay away from that mod at all costs though, as it is full of pink errors! Took me months to clear them all out!

I can e-mail the grass to you if you would like.

Grass should be sent by regular mail. Do you have my address? smile.gif

Originally posted by sgtgoody (esq):

You can fix it if you play at realistic scale. Then again you won't be able to find anything either.

Depends on what you're used to I suppose. I've always played on realistic scale and I don't have many problems. Also occasionally 'mislaying' a unit and finding it later on, thus having it take no part in a battle is also a pretty good representation of real Fog of war. I've read several accounts of units that should have taken part in action but instead spent the whole time sitting around doing nothing because of screwed up orders etc.