The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

C'mon, Bubba. Fess up. I thinks ya'll know quite a bit about frog giggin'.

Boo, I know you've been on a week-long drunk ever since your last defeat at my hands, which is probably contributing somewhat to your defeat-in-the-making at my hands, but it's time to pull yourself together and stop visually scarring the other residents of the trailer park.

lars2.jpg

Get off the pot and send mah feckin' turn.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't recive the turn as long as you're on the phone there, Festus.

And I see in the photo, that it looks as if you're drinking both a Budweiser AND a Busch??? Wow. Carrying the stereotype just a bit far, aren't ya there Billy Bob?

Looking in the door, I imagine we'd see a couple of velvet Elvises, an entire collection of Conway Twitty albums, the ubiquitous engine parts and a gun or two. Your sister/cousin scraping last nights uneaten portions of grits and fatback off the paper plates, doing her best to keep the dream of Tammy Faye alive by troweling her make up on before she goes in for her shift at the boiled peanut factory.

Yep. Things sure have changed down there on Walton's Mountain, haven't they?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

You forgot to add ". . . and cursed to be constantly kicked in the kiester by MrSpkr's ubertruppen."

Pillock.

Steve

You forget, of course, that time I stole a few Panthers, painted red stars on them and brewed me some kitties....other than that you are right, damn you for the lower life form that you are...a Texan.

Speedbump

[ May 17, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now we just have to wait for Agua Perdido and Harv I believe.

Joe

Sir Joe, thank you for the welcome. And please note that I returned prior to your favorite squire Perdition. I know he was always your favorite, but that just made me work all the harder. Damn horses and their apples...

Speedbump

Looking in the door, I imagine we'd see a couple of velvet Elvises, an entire collection of Conway Twitty albums, the ubiquitous engine parts and a gun or two. Your sister/cousin scraping last nights uneaten portions of grits and fatback off the paper plates, doing her best to keep the dream of Tammy Faye alive by troweling her make up on before she goes in for her shift at the boiled peanut factory.

I know it would be big step up for, but you'll make it someday.

Hold on to your dreams, Boo, hold on to those dreams...

Do you piles of plasm mean to tell me that I'm the only one attending who has had the great joy to go gigging? And I'm a "Damn Wurstener." You poseurs de jour can mumble down your noses all you want, but you ain't NO man 'til you been ball-deep in tepid backwater past midnight with a boatload of Oly cans and a flashlight.

But I digress.

Bite off.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

MR Spkr ,can you please remove my name from you signature? Thank you.

Sigh. Okay, now that you have stopped posting so dang many penguin pictures, I guess that is a reasonable request.

You still, however, are a pillock of the first order.

Steve

[ May 18, 2003, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

the fact that it's too early in the season for frog gigging.

Why does it not surprise me that you know this?

Steve </font>

Guest konrad

Steve

And you of the last.

Now go and wank yourself.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Steve

And you of the last.

Now go and wank yourself. </font>

the fact that it's too early in the season for frog gigging.

Why does it not surprise me that you know this?

Steve </font>

Guest konrad

Now be nice or I'll research other quotes of yours for my sig.

Steve

smile.jpg

maybe this one ?- War is for people who can't handle ecstasy.

Edited to say that you and you blackmails disgust me.Obviously Supreme Being forgeted about Texas.

[ May 18, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I think what this thread needs is some happy little trees.

Just pick up your fan brush and decide where this little tree lives...maybe he lives right here...*brush* *brush* *brush* ...there..isn't that nice...now pick up a little more cobalt blue...

Morning everyone. Looking up at my calendar (from the Humane Society of the United States), I see that today starts National Dog Bite Prevention Week.

Here's hoping that Lady Moraine had the good sense to buy a muzzle for Hiram.

p.s. Also this is Spay and Neuter month, so I believe Moraine's going to be busy.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I think what this thread needs is some happy little trees.

Just pick up your fan brush and decide where this little tree lives...maybe he lives right here...*brush* *brush* *brush* ...there..isn't that nice...now pick up a little more cobalt blue... </font>

Dear Throbbing Masses,

Knobo is a stand up human (if there is such a thing). He was kind enough to read my previous post about not numbering turn files and has proven that he is not the lemming the most of the rest of you lot are. He is a thinking mans CM player and should be given props for his brave move.

Of course Malakovski wasn't as wise. Time will tell if he will be receiving a turn 1 surrender file from me.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Throbbing Masses,

Knobo is a stand up human (if there is such a thing). He was kind enough to read my previous post about not numbering turn files and has proven that he is not the lemming the most of the rest of you lot are. He is a thinking mans CM player and should be given props for his brave move.

Of course Malakovski wasn't as wise. Time will tell if he will be receiving a turn 1 surrender file from me.

Love,

Elvis

Come now Elvis, a turn ONE surrender or a turn 45.787 surrender ... what's the difference other than you bowing to the inevitable just a bit sooner?

Turns that are numbered are ... orderly, rational, logical and the product of a superior mind ... it's not to be wondered that you despise them so.

Joe

Dearest Joe,

Numbered turns are wastes of time started by mindless people who ca't keep track of what game they are playing and whose turn it is. As I have sated many times before the only possible reasons I can see for numbering files are if you plan on going back and writing an AAR after the battle or if you are involoved in something like CMMC. Anyone who saves every file of every game they ever played is a mook and needs alife. Who really needs (or wants) to go back over endless turn reviewing past battles. Saving the occational "cool" turn is very easy to without numbering an entire games worth of files. I have 113 files in my PBEM folder at this moment froma CMMC training missin against Fionn. I can't imagine why I would need all those files for the 6 other games I am playing. "Well Elvis just delete them after as you get several turns ahead and you won't have that many" Why have them to begin with!! "Well Elvis you could create a folder for each game and download the files into that folder and then when the PBEM creates the new file you can easily just move that into the folder as well and then your PBEM folder will not be filled with hundreds of file" Sure I could but again WHY?!?!? "Well Elvis how do you know for sure whose turn it is isn't something got lost in the mail?" By trying to open the ONE file that I have for the game and see if it asks for MY password or the LOSER I am playing's password. "Well Elvis what happens if you get a file that is corrupted?" I have been playing CM daily since the beta demo in 1999 and have NEVER had a corrupted file and if I ever did (which I haven't had to do) I would simply download the previous email sent to me and we would begin back a turn which is what we would have to do if we had a corrupted file anyway (which I have never had anyway). "Well Elvis everybody does it...why are you so millitant about this..take a pill and chill dawg." Because I would love to meet the brain surgeon who firsthought numbering was such a great idea and then conned all you rubes into buying into the program and stick a nedle in his (or her) eye (or eyes).

This will probably be a new rant to the newbies here and a beaten horse to the old ones but it is a fight I never tire of fighting.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dearest Joe,

vomitous torrent of anal-retentive ranting

Man...shove a lump a coal up his ass and you'll have a diamond in a few hours.

But I guess some things just never get tiring, like counting the matches to make sure there's really 500 in the box, right bud?

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Dearest Joe,

vomitous torrent of anal-retentive ranting

But I guess some things just never get tiring, like counting the matches to make sure there's really 500 in the box, right bud? </font>