The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Mom, dad, grandmom x2, grandpa x2, great grandmom x4, great grandpa x4, great great grandmom x8, great great grandpa x8.

Is that enough or do you want more?

Are these all the same person? You must be related to Boo.

Steve

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Mom, dad, grandmom x2, grandpa x2, great grandmom x4, great grandpa x4, great great grandmom x8, great great grandpa x8.

Is that enough or do you want more?

Are these all the same person? You must be related to Boo.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

Whoa! Is this the same Elvis who started the first FAQ answered by the Peng cesspool residents back in 2000?

This historical research is really paying off!!! </font>

Wankers.

Whoa! Is this the same Elvis who started the first FAQ answered by the Peng cesspool residents back in 2000?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Wankers.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Your problem, fair Emma, is that you tried to mix humanly and old crowd in the same sentence, thereby selecting out 99.9% of Cesspoolers world-wide.

I do see that you got Berli back to post, but he hardly counts as human, what with the cloven hooves and all...

But, count me in as one of the old crowd whom you roused enough to post for the first time in a long time.

Yep, you have a point Herr Oberst ...

Guess I was expecting too much for the likes of Andreas, Chuppa, Geier, Stuka, Aitken, MarkV, Croda, Meeksy, AJ, And of course Mensch, PENG, Goanna, Foobar, OGSF, Roborat, Speedbump, or was that Speedy, Hakko, Shandorf not fogetting Bauhaus sit down...... to drop in just to say Hi Mom or somefink.... Oh well.... I'll settle for those of you that have already seen fit to say hello... nice to know you're out there somewhere.....

Cheers Herr Oberst :D

I do of course FULLY EXPECT SEANACOOCHIE to post in this thread before it comes to an end...... :cool:

Joe... are you saying that Boggsy is not yet a squire?

How the hell did I miss that!!

Humph, his posts are so Knight like I assumed he had been appointed long ago....

Good news for you then Serf Boggs... Persephone and I are in much need of someone to fetch the wine from the cellar, so many tasks to be done before the big day....

Hmmm hang on, I have a list somehere.....

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Your problem, fair Emma, is that you tried to mix humanly and old crowd in the same sentence, thereby selecting out 99.9% of Cesspoolers world-wide.

I do see that you got Berli back to post, but he hardly counts as human, what with the cloven hooves and all...

But, count me in as one of the old crowd whom you roused enough to post for the first time in a long time.

Yep, you have a point Herr Oberst ...

Guess I was expecting too much for the likes of Andreas, Chuppa, Geier, Stuka, Aitken, MarkV, Croda, Meeksy, AJ, And of course Mensch, PENG, Goanna, Foobar, OGSF, Roborat, Speedbump, or was that Speedy, Hakko, Shandorf not fogetting Bauhaus sit down...... to drop in just to say Hi Mom or somefink.... Oh well.... I'll settle for those of you that have already seen fit to say hello... nice to know you're out there somewhere.....

Cheers Herr Oberst :D

I do of course FULLY EXPECT SEANACOOCHIE to post in this thread before it comes to an end...... :cool: </font>

Joe... are you saying that Boggsy is not yet a squire?

How the hell did I miss that!!

Humph, his posts are so Knight like I assumed he had been appointed long ago....

Good news for you then Serf Boggs... Persephone and I are in much need of someone to fetch the wine from the cellar, so many tasks to be done before the big day....

No I think he IS a Squire, but I referred to him as a Knight and he was honest enough to dispute that ... which ALONE should cause us to review his application.

Joe

Just a note to all that may be interested, I will be away for an indeterminate time, lost in the musty Archives of the Pool and would therefore be (sadly) unavailable for more useful pursuits.

A shame My Lady

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It was actually MarkIV I think, I used to refer to him as the "Short Barrelled Mark IV" ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Joe, we;ve told you before and we'll tell you again -- NONE OF US ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR SHAVING HAUS 'RITUALS'.

Steve

Just a note to all that may be interested, I will be away for an indeterminate time, lost in the musty Archives of the Pool and would therefore be (sadly) unavailable for more useful pursuits.

A shame My Lady

*Bummer* Oh well.. guess I'll have to get my overalls on, and go down the cellar myself...

Sheesh.. it just aint good enough...

Those archives can be quite a maze, so take a map with you, and if you're not back in a month or so then I'll send out a search party for you... If I remember...

Bon voyage Boggs....

It was actually MarkIV I think, I used to refer to him as the "Short Barrelled Mark IV" ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

And there was a Speedbump (actually a former Squire of mine) as well as a Speedy ... Speedy, IIRC, was Australian so no net loss there.

Joe

I stand corrected Joe ... nice to know we have the Justicar to put things to rights.

Happy days...

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

this Proud Son of Ohio

Does Ohio admit that now? Last I heard, it was demanding more blood tests.

Steve </font>

Joe, get a grip man.....

Those multiple pics are much more offensive than any penguin Konrad posted ... Is this really the way we want ourJusticar to behave?

*Looks at date*

Ohhhhh no matter... we just had a full moon so I guess you had a weak moment....

Was it fun being so frivolous?

Joe, get a grip man.....

Those multiple pics are much more offensive than any penguin Konrad posted ... Is this really the way we want ourJusticar to behave?

*Looks at date*

Ohhhhh no matter... we just had a full moon so I guess you had a weak moment....

Was it fun being so frivolous?

Now dear lady ... it wasnt' the pictures themselves that created the controversy, it was the lack of CONTEXT to the photos. Photos are fine, GIVEN PROPER CONTEXT, it's when they are posted willy nilly and with no regard to current events that they become mere place holders.

My repetition of the photos was in perfect context with the theme ... i.e. that MrSpkr is an Okie who's trying to PASS as a Texan.

Joe

p.s. And after all, you DID say you wanted photos of all and I'll bet you had NONE of MrSpkr ... we can now see why.

[ May 15, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

p.s. And after all, you DID say you wanted photos of all and I'll bet you had NONE of MrSpkr ... we can now see why.

True I did say that..

And true, I haven't got one of MrSpkr ..

Damn you Joe.

I hate it when you're right.

Wankers.