Cmmods.com HELP please !

Hello Gentlemen,

I have recently came back from two weeks of wedding holidays ( :cool: ) and discovered the completelly rebuilt cmmods website.

I really don't matter about re-uploading my mods. I have also some new one to share with the CM community (2 Kingtiger, a "from scratch" Jagdtiger...).

But I still CANNOT upload my mods : each time, I have a message saying that I have to "use my back browser button and to select a unit" (yellow fonts over a green box) :mad: !

I surelly missed something about the procedure after the big clash. So, is there here a gentle person to explain to me how to upload my mods correctly ? I have posted an email to COG, but I easely imagine he's a busy guy these days...

Thanks smile.gif

Hi Hi... ...I'm a bit too discreet ;) But thank you Herr Eichenbaum. It was a very special day for us.

I need to refresh my mods at cmmods.com :

</font>

• Winter and summer StuG IIIE</font>
  • Winter and summer early Panther A</font>
  • Winter and summer Marder II</font>
  • Winter and summer Marder III</font>
  • Winter and summer Kingtiger (NEW smile.gif )</font>
  • PSD file package for Jagdtiger (at last :mad: )</font>

...but I simply failed uploading my stuff. Is there anyone here who could explain to me the complete procedure for it ?

Or is COG just waiting for my modest donation to allow to me to re-upload my mods :D ?

Hi Bogdan - good to have you back. How many mods did you do while on your honeymoon??? :D

The reason you get the message is because you have not selected the vehicle you are uploading in the unit selection list.

The unit selection list does not appear on screen automatically.

Once you have selected the country, the type 'armour' is automatically selected for you but the unit list is still hidden. The only way you can get the unit list to appear is to change the 'type' to, say, guns. Then the list of all guns appears. Then change 'type' back to 'armour' and the list of all tanks/vehicles appears. Then just tick the one you are uploading. If you don't do this the upload fails.

BTW - it took me a loooooong time to work this out.

One other thing, sometimes when an upload is finished instead of the screen telling you the mod has been uploaded you get a 'This Page Cannot be Found' message and the mod has failed to upload. This seems to be some sort of bug in the system and is very annoying - I hope COG can fix it.

Hope all this helps. smile.gif

Originally posted by Limey:

Once you have selected the country, the type 'armour' is automatically selected for you but the unit list is still hidden. The only way you can get the unit list to appear is to change the 'type' to, say, guns. Then the list of all guns appears. Then change 'type' back to 'armour' and the list of all tanks/vehicles appears. Then just tick the one you are uploading.

Ahh !! smile.gif That's it ! I only selected "German" and it automatically set "Armour". Then, I didn't change anything (I was trying to upload my PzIVG)...

Many many thanks to you dear Limey :cool:

PS : no mods during Honeymoon ! LOL :D

Thanks guys, you're all very welcome smile.gif

Like every CM gamer around there, I'm completelly contaminated by this game ! All the subtility is to keep a good compromise between your family/couple life and your CM addict :D

...Be sure that my wife will gently ( :rolleyes: ) inform me if I'm too often on the battlefield than in real life with her !! LOL

wasn't it Pat Benatar who said "Love is a Battlefield"? When you start collecting 1/32nd scale models and you make up entire regiments of mods and you start referring to your wife/girlfriend as "sir" and you try for the "Double Cannae" with your peas and carrots at the dinner table....then you've become addicted. I think you're just a dabbler, a weekend junkie who still straightens out for the work-week.

Your pal

Zimorodok (reporting live from some CMBB-induced gutter somewhere in America)

p.s. many congrats on the nuptials! Say hello to Madame Bogdan for me.