Infantry Mods

First off, let me offer my thanks for all of the amazing vehicle, uniform and terrain MODs I've found through the users in this forum.

What I have not found are MODs to improve the details on infantry, which reflect what I guess was state of the art work back in 2003 or so. Specifically, faces, hands and boots.

Has anyone seen any good work done on these admittedly minor and unglamorous aspects of the games? In addition to the gameplay, such MODs would be a boon to anyone working with CMBB as a machinima source, e.g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CgLT19hmM

Thanks for any help!

Dunhill,

What I recall from a past post is that the hands, boots, pistols, are Hard-Coded in the game thus no Mods are available.

I know there are a couple if not more Face MODS available over at cmmods.com

Joe

[ May 02, 2007, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: JoMc67 ]

Originally posted by Dunhill06:

First off, let me offer my thanks for all of the amazing vehicle, uniform and terrain MODs I've found through the users in this forum.

What I have not found are MODs to improve the details on infantry, which reflect what I guess was state of the art work back in 2003 or so. Specifically, faces, hands and boots.

Has anyone seen any good work done on these admittedly minor and unglamorous aspects of the games? In addition to the gameplay, such MODs would be a boon to anyone working with CMBB as a machinima source, e.g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CgLT19hmM

Thanks for any help!

there are some great uniform & equipment mods at www.cmmods.com

check out the three files of Waffen SS skins, and there are numerous others as well.