Drunken Russian Tankers

B&T High Noon scenario....I gave to my Rusian BT7 a move-reverse order...the tank saw a MkIII(?)...it forgot the reverse order and charged head-on only to be knocked out redface.gif

CMBB v102....maybe vodka-drunken Russian tankers contemplated in the game engine? :eek:

He probably saw a PzMK II and thought he could take it, but beware the 20MM cannon.

***POSSIBLE B&T HIGH NOON SPOILER****

B&T High Noon is lethal during the first few moves for unsuspecting Russain tankers. Those 20MM cannon armed PSW's, followed by the MK II's can really leave the Russain force in a mess.

Isn't that right Edgars!!! tongue.gif

Those Russian tankers are darned ornery. You tell them to go forward and they reverse, you tell them to reverse and they go forward!

If your tanker is a conscript there's no telling what he might do. Regular 'cannon fodder'.

Also when a tank sees a tank that he has 0% chance of killing and 100% chance of dying from, like a MkIII facing head-on, and there's no reasonable means of escape, he's liable to take off in some unusual directions.

I played one Quickbattle two nights ago -- T-34s vs Stugs -- and the ONLY time my T34 would stand and fight was if the Stug was sitting braodside or with his tail towards him. Otherwise they'll back down every time.