A Note of Appreciation

As a newbie and former ASL player, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the outstanding mods that have been made to an already outstanding basic game. My order is backordered at the moment, but CMBO and CMBB will most certainly live up to (and beyond!) expectations, partly because of the really great job done by Battlefront and the folks that have made many of the mods that go along with it. I'm (not so smile.gif ) patiently waiting for the backorder to clear so I can get my copy of the combo package. To all, a superb job (based on the demos to date) and my thanks.

Best regards,

Glenn

(Post also sent to the CMBO forum)

Why does no one ever thank the rest of us for not putting out crap mods? We do all the hard work and refrain from modding, just so the modders will do good work. Do we ever get thanks for that? I thought not. Does everyone not realize how hard it is not to whip up some piece of [censored] to fill a dire need? No sir. I submit that it is us, who haven't modded for CMBB that keep the bar high.

Originally posted by -E:

Why does no one ever thank the rest of us for not putting out crap mods? We do all the hard work and refrain from modding, just so the modders will do good work. Do we ever get thanks for that? I thought not. Does everyone not realize how hard it is not to whip up some piece of [censored] to fill a dire need? No sir. I submit that it is us, who haven't modded for CMBB that keep the bar high.

LOL....

Originally posted by -E:

Good point. I personally feel that not being thanked for modding simply because I never have is a form of discrimination and I, for one, will not stand for it. I have already contacted the proper people, Cochrain, Jackson, etc, and you should all be hearing from them shortly.