I'd Like to Buy the World A Peng, and Teach The World to Challenge

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hmm? What was that? Did you lot say something?

Yes, but being that you are a gnome and all, your little ears are immune from the big people speak.

Not to worry, Persephone still cherrishes you as a pet, er i mean friend, now scurry off up to your little tree house and make us a nice fresh batch of cookies will you snide er i mean kind gnome?

[ March 12, 2003, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

It took me this long to figure it out. You're a troll, Focker. That has got to be it. Are you even a knight yet?

I also noticed that the idiot boy/girl Lekonigrad/Leningrad or somefink knows that Seanachai is "looser". How did he come to that conclusion? Does he know of the years the our bard spent behind bars fetching the soap? In order for one to be "looser" he must be "loose". Is our gnomish bard a trollip?

Just some random observations I wanted to share. Let me count off ten seconds before Focker responds again.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

now scurry off up to your little tree house and make us a nice fresh batch of cookies will you snide er i mean kind gnome?

I think, frankly, and with all honesty, you should pretty much fall down and buff my boots. Energetically. And with a lot less yapping.

Yes, but being that you are a gnome and all, your little ears are immune from the big people speak.

Not to worry, Persephone still cherrishes you as a pet, er i mean friend, now scurry off up to your little tree house and make us a nice fresh batch of cookies will you snide er i mean kind gnome?

... indeed, some scratch around more than others, often rolling in the dust or pounding the ground in some sort of frantic dance with only a semblance of measured beat... *sniff*... now, I might be partial to a military two-step here or there, or a polka but yer discordant scratching ain't got no rhythm. And some might say that garage tronic electro spasm scratching need not have rhythm... *sniff* and so we get German scratching which ain't attractive at all. And one just can't abide Stockhausen... truely pathetic scratching at its worst.

Yeknod

[ March 12, 2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Hiram, you don't have to hate yourself, anymore. You don't have to worry that those groggy dreams you awake from, with the covers damp and in disarray, with thoughts of Adam West still spinning through your confused and self-loathing brain, mean that you aren't cherished for yourself.

There's nothing wrong with you, Hiram. You're exactly the you that nature intended for you to be. Once you realize that, you won't have to sign on under two different screennames to pretend to be your own girlfriend.

We're your friends, Hiram. You are a Knight of the Cesspool. It's all going to be alright.

Hiram, you don't have to hate yourself, anymore. You don't have to worry that those groggy dreams you awake from, with the covers damp and in disarray, with thoughts of Adam West still spinning through your confused and self-loathing brain, mean that you aren't cherished for yourself.

There's nothing wrong with you, Hiram. You're exactly the you that nature intended for you to be. Once you realize that, you won't have to sign on under two different screennames to pretend to be your own girlfriend.

We're your friends, Hiram. You are a Knight of the Cesspool. It's all going to be alright.

The wonder of alzheimer's disease. Some think its sad, but I am amused by it. I see you forgot the chat we were in. Want my significant other to give you a ring some time? I still have your number. hehe

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Want my significant other to give you a ring some time? I still have your number. hehe

Everyone has my bloody number. I don't mind Berli's 8 AM Sunday wake-up calls demanding why I'm not in church, all that much, but the Outer-Boarders attempting to sell me insurance are beyond the pale.

Tell us, Hiram, what's your pet name for yourself, when you're pretending to be your own significant other?

[ March 12, 2003, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Tell us, Hiram, what's your pet name for yourself, when you're pretending to be your own significant other?

Thanks for the very uncomfortable images THAT particular thought induces.

I really didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Want my significant other to give you a ring some time? I still have your number. hehe

Everyone has my bloody number. I don't mind Berli's 8 AM Sunday wake-up calls demanding why I'm not in church, all that much, but the Outer-Boarders attempting to sell me insurance are beyond the pale.

Tell us, Hiram, what's your pet name for yourself, when you're pretending to be your own significant other? </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Thanks for the very uncomfortable images THAT particular thought induces.

I really didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

And I have the breasts to prove it!

I've seen pictures of Hiram (fully clothed, you preverts) -- the fact you have breasts is not prima facie evidence of anything.

What should really worry you more is not any possibility that Hiram is foisting a hoax on anyone here, but that he and I are, quite simply, THAT much alike.

Think about it...two people of such kindred spirits that we think alike, express ourselves similarly, etc. You want nightmares? Remember that we intend to have children some day...

That's it. I'm putting on the coffee. No sleep tonight.

Steve

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Hey...did you get my resent turn? I'll be sending out current ones tomorrow and I've finally gotten turns from everyone else. Just need to know if my email is still being ugly to me. (crappy MSN!!!)

Yes. Your tactical acumen is so dazzling, I am having trouble formulating a response.

However, now that SLEEPING frightens me more than processing your turn, expect a reply later tonight.

Steve

{Edited because those visions are so haunting, I am discombobulated.}

[ March 12, 2003, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Hey...did you get my resent turn? I'll be sending out current ones tomorrow and I've finally gotten turns from everyone else. Just need to know if my email is still being ugly to me. (crappy MSN!!!)

Yes. Your tactical acumen is so dazzling, I am having trouble forumlating a response.

However, now that SLEEPING frightens me more than processing your turn, expect a reply later tonight.

Steve </font>

Well Mace (pretend it's bolded) is'nt the only one here who is sick, i've come down with a flu and i may be running a fever, and not the boogie kind.

I'm not physically ill, Gaylord (pretend he's intelligent).

Mace

Actually, Lass Moraine, I sent that turn to your msn account last night at 7:09 p.m.

Are we having a wee bit of trouble with computers in Georgialand?

Steve

*sigh* Apparently...did you zip the file first? Either way, I changed the email in my profile to my earthlink one, so try it to there instead and lets see if it flies.

(did I ever mention how much I HATELOATHEDESPISE!!!!!! MSN?)

[ March 12, 2003, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Hey! Whadda ya know? I FINALLY got that email, MrSpkr.

I will hunt down Bill Gates himself and throttle the life out of him!!!! Needless to say, MSN won't have ME to kick around much longer!!!

Will send all turns out in the a.m. Thank you for your patience. And even your lack thereof. I shall put on my best death throes for those I'm playing. Well, except for Hiram. I think I may win that one. But then, I've thought that before only to get a draw of some other ugly thing.