SU 152 Assault Gun Mod

Firstly I apologize for my tone in my earlier post, didn't intend to seem as harsh as it appears.

It's nice to know that contact can be made with the people at that site, I've been meaning to play around with that stuff also for awhile now.

I did covert the road gear earlier for some whitewashed KV's I made awhile back

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=010948;p=1

,but thought better of posting to the public.

I just downloaded your su152, you've done a hell of a job there, not only in the fit but getting the color to matchup.

Thanks for your effort.

DEY,

no problem, I took another look at the read me file (which Oliver had OK'd) - I can understand how it can seem without an explicit statement in there.

You should contact him, he's a real nice guy, & responded within a couple of days of my enquiry. Just go to the "about me" page & follow the prompt.

You'll see he's a lapsed AFV modeller (just like Mikey D) :D .

I tried suggesting he uses the game to get his fix (just like Mikey D!) - who knows, he just might try it ...