Wow -- dove headfirst into d/ling mods today

There's just some incredible stuff out there. I can't believe I waited this long to start d/ling.

CMMOS made the whole thing painless, so I grabbed all the vehicle mods there, normal and winter (www.combatmission.com/cmmos/cmmos.asp). Application via CMMOS is just a dream.

Emboldened, I grabbed some of AndrewTF's winter uniform mods from cmmods.com. They aren't CMMOS compatible but since they don't overwrite anything, that's okay.

Now, I'm totally addicted to kitting out my troops. Here's hoping Andrew finishes up the Soviet winter unis soon -- I'm really looking forward to some smashing white suits.

smile.gif

Here are some of Gordon Molek's Winter Soviet tanks in action!

abj.jpg

Speaking of mods....

I downloaded all of Andrew's excellent uniform sets. I unzipped them into my CMBB BMP directory (backed up first).

Now I have German troops in what appears to be brown colored Fall looking camo, with white helmets. :D

I think I pooched something. ;)

Is there a document anywhere that can help me start over with this process, ending up with the proper uniforms in the proper places?

Better then that, has anyone got a ZIP file of these already installed that I could just copy over top and save me more hours of self inflicted pain. :D

I use CCMOS and it works great. Now I know why I like it.... :D:D

Thanks in advance for any help...

Regards,

Badger

About uniforms, I have some very extensive plans for uniforms. Right now I am working and want to finish up as soon as possible some vehicles, all CMMOS.

Then comes CMMOS uniforms summer, autumn, frozen/cold, and snow variants. I have been working with JorgeMC and AndrewTF about this. I even have plans for a GrossDeutschland CMMOS mod and ideas for other division specific mods.

These will work by not changing uniforms but also place tactical markings on certain vehicles. The GD is one I am really interested in.

MikeT