Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Dirty, Dusty, Dented and Detailed...JPzIV MOD

Thanks guys.

Flesh, yes, most definitely from scratch. I erased every bmp and redid the skeleton for it. Then got in touch with Michael Koenig who gave me tons of up close photos from refirbished JPzIVs that are used in simulations and for show. The MOD is 85% authentic. The pics don't really show the 3D effect that it possessesessessess. (How many s's in that word?) Am also using Gautreks' dusty tracks which will be included in the MOD package, with his permission. Two other things, the u-shape joints and a set of hinges are taken from some weird place on the web. Other than that, everything is authentic. Some things have been duplicated because they make the mod look neat, so that takes away from any realness, but enhances the looks. Lastly, the emblem on the back is a Stug emblem...again, it looks neat. Many things are 'created', mostly by making mistakes.

Still working on it.

Edited because I can't spell the persons name who inspired me correctly. Gautrek.

[ July 03, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: JAT ]