Anyone getting ready for CMAK

Hi One and all

I have been trying to set up a CMAK scenario Called The Gothic Line. (In Northern Italy)

With the CMBB editor, I think I have done ok with the Map (let me know if you want a copy) , the date is August 29 th 1944 , the place is Montecchio just north of the Foglia river.

The First Canadian corps makes a all out assault on the “Green line” as the Germans called it , against the 76 th Panzer corps.

I found a lot of info for this battle from the book “The Gothic Line" By Douglas Orgill.........Anyone else out there getting ready for CMAK. I Hope I will be able to just change the Ruskys to the Brits... Hay it could work.... tongue.gif

BnickB

[ July 27, 2003, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: bobnickbob ]

Yeah I was wondering same thing, like, would we be able to recreate the battle of the bulge in CMAK? Because if im not mistaken, it does go through 41-45. Which in that case if you could place snow terrain and such, and have the same kind of equipment and infantry used, you should be able to recreate it.

[ July 27, 2003, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Wannabe ]