Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

Originally posted by Soddball:

I look forward to riding your jap's eye in CM:AK, where you will learn the meaning of pain.

Queen's Brits versus Italian no-goods - I'll be looking forward to it. :mad: :mad:

I will only play on that setup, all in an effort to make good the humiliating losses received while having played with Soviet muzhiks. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see,

Anybody not included below, don't get upset. You are still maggots. :mad:

Soddballovich check you spam folder. Your turn should be in there. I'm going to be sending your future turns in ZIP format, which I've been informed is the recommended way to send PBEM files.

How's the barbeque going, Master Good Fun? Even submachine gun squads sizzle and cook when preheated to 2,192° F. That's 1200° C for you fern maggots. Coincidentally, it's also the temperature of the burning liquid pumped from my angry flamethrower teams. :mad: :mad:

Beck's Beer, how can I watch your steel coffins 'splode if no turn arrives? Replaying the old movie in PBEM helper is fun, but nobody new buys the farm. :mad:

Who else? Prinz Eugenie and I are in the middle of what looks like a chicken dance without the funny arm flapping - someone runs forward, shoots, and runs backwards.

And last but not least, Nuggets. We may run out of time in our recreation of Pickett's Charge. Oh, I'm the Confederates, for those keeping score. :mad:

Oh, I finally found "& Uuml;" (without the space) gives me Ü. What a pain in the arse. You Finns are therefor forever UberFinns, sans umlat. If that bothers you, send a setup and the penalty is my having to spell it properly and precede your name with ÜberFinn for a month if I lose.

Originally posted by Becket:

What a great weekend though. Tennessee Vols win, Alabama & Florida lose; Steelers & Broncs win, Cowboys lose. All is right with the world.

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, the Vols looked reeeal good beating Marshall. See ya in two weeks maggot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

What a great weekend though. Tennessee Vols win, Alabama & Florida lose; Steelers & Broncs win, Cowboys lose. All is right with the world.

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, the Vols looked reeeal good beating Marshall. See ya in two weeks maggot :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, whatever happens in two weeks (which will be a Vols win, btw, just like the wonderful smashing of UF in Spurrier's final year), the memory of the Gators blowing a 23 point lead in the second half will carry me through the entire season.

Worst loss in Gator history. I love it.

:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bills — victory.

Patriots — humiliation.

Syracuse — 49

North Carolina — 47 (3OT)

W-effen-00t!

Oh and Snarker. At work on my Mac, the ü is as simple as option-U then U again. üüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü. What's this here? It's a ü. And what's this over here? Why look, it's another ü.

P.S. Ever notice how much assault boats look like coffins? :mad: :mad:

[ September 08, 2003, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Bills — victory.

Patriots — humiliation.

Syracuse — 49

North Carolina — 47 (3OT)

W-effen-00t!

Oh and Snarker. At work on my Mac, the ü is as simple as option-U then U again. üüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü. What's this here? It's a ü. And what's this over here? Why look, it's another ü.

Maggot. I tried alt-u, ctrl-u, combinations thereof and then u. I got u. Then I tried the windows key and u, and got some robot thingy reading the forground window in a voice that scared my 2 yr old.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edited to add: I'll never leave my computer on if I'm not in the room again. Feckin' thing reads so it is obviously possesed.

[ September 08, 2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggot. I tried alt-u, ctrl-u, combinations thereof and then u. I got u. Then I tried the windows key and u, and got some robot thingy reading the forground window in a voice that scared my 2 yr old.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've got my Mac 'voice' on the 'deranged' setting. My co-workers say it is entirely appropriate.

[ September 08, 2003, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Today's Forgotten English word of the day — wangary.

"Soft and flabby. This is the regular word used by butchers to express the condition of meat which will not get solid, a very common fault in warm weather or if the animal was out of condition when slaughtered." - Frederick Elworthy's Specimens of English Dialects, 1778

Also common in nuggets.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Ew. You've obviously got tons of time on your hands, so work must be slow. Go home and send me a turn instead. I want to see your floating coffins. :mad:

What??!?!? What do you think scum nads, that my boss is just going to let me go home to play a game?!?!? Hrrrrmmm?!?!? Is that what you think maggot??!? You wouldn't want me to send that turn when you see what I've done to your Krauts' limbs, puss bag!!!! I hate you with every fibre of my mold-encrusted being!!! GGRGAGGRA AGRGARGARG GGAGAGAG AGGAGAG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ooops. My bad.

I thought it was Imitate Your Favorite Maggot Day.

Today's Forgotten English word of the day — wangary.

"Soft and flabby. This is the regular word used by butchers to express the condition of meat which will not get solid, a very common fault in warm weather or if the animal was out of condition when slaughtered." - Frederick Elworthy's Specimens of English Dialects, 1778

Also common in nuggets.

Perhaps we should rename Nugget to Mike_the_Wangary. :mad:

What??!?!? What do you think scum nads, that my boss is just going to let me go home to play a game?!?!? Hrrrrmmm?!?!? Is that what you think maggot??!? You wouldn't want me to send that turn when you see what I've done to your Krauts' limbs, puss bag!!!! I hate you with every fibre of my mold-encrusted being!!! GGRGAGGRA AGRGARGARG GGAGAGAG AGGAGAG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes and yes. Good imitation Axe. Almost growly picture perfect, and not even cut and pasted. I'm worried about you, lad.

My, my, you lot are even more of the rocker than usual. Did you collective forget to take your meds? Is it the flouridated water (or Floridated water for Jimmy Bongwater).

As to this piece of fiction:

I have chosen and sent Mike_the_gamey's forces.

I set him up the bomb. You are on the way to destruction Dave. There is no way to survive make your time. All your Krauts are belong to us.

Mwahahahahaha!!!

You might have given me the 3rd ID for all I know, nothing has shown up in my Inbox. Checked all 4 email accounts that you may have sent to at one time or another but nothing yet. Are the same people responsible for email delivery as postal delivery? That package only took 15 days to arrive in the Gool ole US of A. Resend Assmonkey#1.

Since we are on about football, you lads overlooked a very important game: Vikings vs. Packers. Yep, Vikings are undefeated in regular season play so far, 1-0-0. Fret not, someone will get injured, arrested (my money is on Randy Moss), or they will somehow melt down.

No man, not even one of you semi-evolved, half-wits, should have to work on Sunday. Lovely day yesterday spent traipsing about the country side. I ate more grapes than a flock of crows. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

You might have given me the 3rd ID for all I know, nothing has shown up in my Inbox.

What, what, whaaaaat?!? Grrrr. Resending tonight. Suffice to say you will be happy.

Hey Keke — when am I free from my "sig" ? (if one can call it that)

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hey mike_the_(help yourself everybody else has) how much did you pay Abbott to start that new thread?

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :D:D:D

All I had to do was unearth the fury that lies beneath my quiet exterior. A coupla of bouts of MasterGrrrrale-itis, and some personal insults slung at Gaywhore Talksmore, was enough to launch a new thread.