Zimorodok modders series :(

I downloaded all of those Zimorodok modders series from cmmods and thought how cool, because I am making a custom look for my army. But he saved all the files as psp instead of bmp and photoshop will not open them, what a sick joke they should be deleted from cmmods dont you think? :mad:

sig.jpg

[ November 01, 2004, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: XOskeletal ]

Originally posted by junk2drive:

I think it goes like this. He had psp. He made them for himself. He decided to share with other people with psp. They were thankfull.

I was. The psp files I saw come with the pink area selected and you just have to copy/paste it to leave it on top.

I understand you would like a different format to use it, but what you can do is d/l the psp trial and process the files through batch conversion into photoshop or whatever you use. The batch converter is very easy to use.

The guy goes out of his way to offer us something that CAN be helpful for modding, depending on your taste, technique and skills. I really don't think it's appropriate to give him hell on this. You don't like it, don't use it. He also have a web site presenting some of his techniques, made for PSP users.

Beside, some of the best modders around use Paint Shop Pro 4 tongue.gif

Cheers

[ October 31, 2004, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Tarkus ]

Hey I am not putting anyone down here, I appreciate all the mods ,work and time the community puts into my new found best strategy game ever. A warning in the description telling me that they were psp files would have been nice though so I did not waste my time downloading them all first before trying to open them.

sig.jpg

[ November 01, 2004, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: XOskeletal ]

Well Adobe must have made the format invalid with their newer versions it definately does not open or import in any way in their Photoshop CS version. It's ok at least I know what bitmaps to get and edit thanks to the Zimorodok mods.

sig.jpg

[ November 01, 2004, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: XOskeletal ]