Cheery Threats of Stale Waffles and Moldy Goodales

Snarker has scored a gamey, jammy, arse-fistingly unpleasant set of luckinesses in the last 2 turns.

I spent the early part of our game brewing up Panzer IVs like a holiday barbie, leaving nothing but mangled tanks.

However, apparently the spirit of Michael Wittman himself (as Snarker kindly pointed out) has infused the spirit of his remaining tanker, who, not content with using laser rangefinding, and APBCBCBHAHABHAABCCHHJJX rounds, has plugged three of my tank destroyers in 90 seconds,despite all three of them taking shots at him (9 in total!). Bastard ****cheese.

Kinky has had his whoring turn shipped back to him. Our setup looks delightful.

Doesn'thaveamind has also had his setup shipped back - a quick battle without the prayed for night, fog, snow and earthquake features.

Well, my game against MikeT has finished, and Mike the Wino's duel is coming to an end. I have two slots free. Who wants to fill my slot with angry juice?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keke:

Soddy no turn of yours in my mailbox. What the hell is your malfunction? :mad:

Listening to you is my malfunction, dingbat. Turn sent over an hour ago. If you will live in some godforsaken arctic wilderness, then don't blame me if the Huskie email service is running below par.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Soddy no turn of yours in my mailbox. What the hell is your malfunction? :mad:

Listening to you is my malfunction, dingbat. Turn sent over an hour ago. If you will live in some godforsaken arctic wilderness, then don't blame me if the Huskie email service is running below par. </font>

Guys,

Per the emails I've sent out to you, I've found myself without the time to actually continue any of my PBEM games. Well, I'll probably keep Goodale on the hook since I can send him one turn every two weeks and he won't notice the difference.

Hoping to have a lot more time this summer.

Originally posted by Robohn:

So is this the thread where you challenge the die-hard grogs to a PBEM? I've got 1 friend who plays CMBB, but I need more!

Robohn

GRRRRRRAARGGH MAAAGGGOOOOTTTT!!!

:mad:

An email address in your profile will go a long way to getting more games... ;)

I don't know about die-hard grogs, but growling, unshaved and uncouth TNT chuckers abound.

It's not a victory but Becket's withdrawal harkens a new unblemished sig line.

"Mein Craphole", crafted by none other than NastyPoohBalls , is still on hold. Beowolf you coming back?

Dave H I am still wrestling with the last file you sent me. What? It was a movie file? Oh, okay I have been screwing off, playing hooky and not gaming. Get it to you tomorrow.

Same to Axe2121

Soddball are we done yet?

Gaylord Focker what's the hold up, slapnuts? Send me the friggin turn.

Talk like a pirate? A pirate calmly says, "Argh" and "Me hardy", amongst other tame phrases. Oh, almost forgot. They also join the forum and ask the next day where they can get the rules in pdf format.

Enraged molten TNT chucking lunatics snarl,"GRGRGAHRHRGRHRAARGHGRGRAARRHR" :mad: :mad: , and then usually break into some form of descriptive account of slathering said molten TNT onto your pixelated troops and melting their faces. Or somefink looney like that.

Turn later today for you, since for some reason you want your troopers melted into small, bubbling pools of flesh. :mad: :mad: YES, MAGGGGGOOOTT!! I'm gonna rain so many furious, mentally disturbed nitrates down on the battle field you'll whine for your mamma!! :mad: :mad:

Edited because it didn't look angry enough. smile.gif

[ April 10, 2003, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Alright Snarker...e-mail added to my profile! Is it required to talk like a pirate to get a game on?

Robohn

Like a PIRATE??? GRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad:

Aren't you aware that real Ninjas know that pirates are big cowards. tongue.giftongue.gif Pirates are not cool, and by not cool I mean totally unsweet!! Only Ninjas and hippos are cool. :D:D

Mike, sorry to hear that watching the movie of our latest turn was so tough for you. Manstein and friends are still rolling toward you. Not everybody has reached the party yet.

Soddball, the Russian reinforcements have arrived at the dam. Axe and his Germans are not happy campers. Their faces look like this :eek:

Goodale, crawl out of your moldy basement and surrender, you coward. :rolleyes:

SnotWad would you forego your fellations of furry, four-legged, forest dwellers and send a friggin turn? One platoon descended into the sewer in a gamey attempt to capture a building. Alas the renovations that the wanker did to the downtown leveled my targets. All escaped, except for one squad that was overcome by stench of this scenario.

Axe2121 and Dave H turns out tonight.

"Mein Craphole" is still on hold. Are you happy now PlasterDoughBall ? Twice now I have mentioned that pile of goat-puke that you claim is the pinnacle of TNT-Chuckin-Fury. I am disappointed. Barely a knacksack of TNT chucked and BeoWolf is scurrying around like a marmont on a four-day binger.

[ April 10, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

So is this the thread where you challenge the die-hard grogs to a PBEM? I've got 1 friend who plays CMBB, but I need more!

Robohn

DIE-HARD GROGS!!!! In this thread??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on this whole forum. No grog, much less a die-hard grog, would touch this thread "with a 39 and a half foot pole". We don't know much about WW2, or any other war. We're here to have fun and play games. Think of us along the lines of John Belushi in Animal House, yelling about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor. :D:D

Die-hard grogs! I can't stand it! I'm dyin' here. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H8:DIE-HARD GROGS!!!! In this thread??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on this whole forum. No grog, much less a die-hard grog, would touch this thread "with a 39 and a half foot pole". We don't know much about WW2, or any other war. We're here to have fun and play games. Think of us along the lines of John Belushi in Animal House, yelling about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor. :D:D

Die-hard grogs! I can't stand it! I'm dyin' here. :D:D

Now that Dave H has died prematurely, may I point out the fact, how long it took for him to notice the post of no-PDF-nor-grog-recognizing-wannabe-TNT-chucker... :mad:

Edited because I'm stoopid

[ April 10, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, the Russian reinforcements have arrived at the dam. Axe and his Germans are not happy campers. Their faces look like this :eek:

That pretty much sums up my reaction. I flipped out and kicked my mom in the face when those [CENSORED] came [CENSORED] . Soddball you mother [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]. What the hell were you thinking? I need a drink and a [CENSORED].

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Keke:

nevermind do you possess an ability to make and send setups? If not, let me know, and I'll send you one. :mad:

Doh! :mad: I forgot :rolleyes: By all means though,you want a lil of what snotball is about to get,set one up.This being your first time with a real strategic mastermind and all,i could go easy on you if you want :D err i mean :mad: :mad:

Course i better be careful talking all this smack,i wouldn't want to end up with a sig like soddy has :eek: ,but this is all in good fun,and the trash talk makes it more rewarding or humiliating smile.gif

ps,

the humiliating part,that is normally what i get out of it.

hunter77@bellsouth.net

Originally posted by nevermind:

Doh! :mad: I forgot :rolleyes: By all means though,you want a lil of what snotball is about to get,set one up.This being your first time with a real strategic mastermind and all,i could go easy on you if you want :D err i mean :mad: :mad:

OK, I'll set up one tomorrow. I think I'll pick the überFinns, MWUAHHAHHAHHHAAAHAAA!!! :mad:

Snotball turn out to you.

Axe2121 what was your quote a few posts back? Hhhhmmmm, oh yes, 'The Guns of Navarone'...those too fell silent and were of little use. DOH! :D And keep sending yer boys to die out in the open...keeps me from hunting them down later.

Dave H turn out to you. Got a flag..the big one as a matter of fact. Now you sackless, sheep-shagging, lucky, goat-pucker git off yer duff and come to the knife fight in town. Yer lil Panzies on the hill won't help you regain lost ground. :mad: :mad:

WTF happened to BeoWolf. I gonna start a 'Bitch' line in my sig for all the brainless, spineless maggots that start, but never finish a game. :mad: :mad: :mad: