Cheery Threats of Stale Waffles and Moldy Goodales

Since most of you probably don't read anything else on the forum, I'll just be the first to mention that I'll be accepting setups in the Sahara Desert as of about October. CMAK (Afrika Korps) is on the way!! :D:D

And there was rejoicing heard throughout the land. I just hope MasterGoodale gets me another turn before then. tongue.gif

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hardly wait until the end of my game with Soddball . The prospect of being the "wife" of said pervert was never mentioned, nor accepted, EVER! Listen turd-burglar you can infect my sig line and that's it. I can only hope you drink yourself to death before this game ends, thereby allowing me a win by default. Enjoy yourself this weekend and don't stop drinking just because the room is spinning.

No word from Beowolf.

Turns received from, and sent out to,: Dave H, Soddball, Axe2121, and various other maggots.

Other new:

-Gawd I am hungover.

-Afika Korps announced....YEA!!! If they hold up the release like they did on CMBB I will hopping mad.

-Still hungover.

-Dave H do you think you could pick up the pace so we can finish before I kick your pansy ass all over the northern deserts of Afica? Idjit.

-Still hungover, going home to sleep it off, turns out later.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I can't take life anymore!! :mad: MasterGoodale's gonna go chuck himself off a bridge into a river of molten TNT!!!

That won't work. If your game turn-around is any indication it would take you weeks to reach terra firma, the TNT long since cooled and solid, and your velocity far below fatal from such a leisurely fall. :mad: :mad:

Turns coming out tonight you sacks of puss I swear to the God of TNT!!!

GoodSnail!!!! :mad: :mad: You belly crawling, molasses-like turn non-returner!!! Your strategy for victory is faulty - I'll not perish before we finish our game and you will have another daddy in your sig.

GRARRRGGHHH!!!! :mad: :mad:

:D

Where the hell is Gayish Fopper ? I thought I was gonna kick his namby-pamby, whiney, bitch-ass in a CMBB game.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

You still around maggot?

If one more bath-house boy sticks his pimply face in, drops a challenge and buggers back home to mammy, I'm gonna...well..do somefink, to hungover to think right now. Nap time.

[ April 04, 2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I can't take life anymore!! :mad: MasterGoodale's gonna go chuck himself off a bridge into a river of molten TNT!!!

That won't work. If your game turn-around is any indication it would take you weeks to reach terra firma, the TNT long since cooled and solid, and your velocity far below fatal from such a leisurely fall. :mad: :mad:

</font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

The prospect of being the "wife" of said pervert was never mentioned, nor accepted, EVER!

I'm sorry, but I think you'll find it's SOP if you embark on a game with Soddball.

May I be the first to congratulate you on your impending nuptials and I wish you all the best in becoming his first wife.

If it's any consolation, just between you and me, after his nasty accident with the chainsaw I'm sure you'll die with your virginity intact.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

I can hardly wait until the end of my game with Soddball . The prospect of being the "wife" of said pervert was never mentioned, nor accepted, EVER! Listen turd-burglar you can infect my sig line and that's it. I can only hope you drink yourself to death before this game ends, thereby allowing me a win by default. Enjoy yourself this weekend and don't stop drinking just because the room is spinning.

GARGAGRGRGRGGRGRARGAGRGAGRGGRGGGARARARAGGG

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm mad and purple and nobody wants to be my wife!!

Ye gods, Becket, this scenario is taking FOREVER! Make it stop!!

I have just left the 'do not disturb' sign on the door of my honeymoon suite, and am making sure that the box of chocolate fingers and the vaseline are to hand. Mike the Wino is sure to love his new status!

Setup shipped out to Keke before I head to the pub for mammoth beers.

Wish me luck, maggots! There's a keg of ale with my name on it, and I'm angry out loud!! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

[sNIPS]My turns went out to everyone first thing.

Isn't there someone else I should be fighting?

Snotball You slack ass,challenge taking,no setup sending,waste of CM playing space,what is the malfunction you wanker? :mad: :mad: Now i see why everyone in here is so :mad: :mad: :mad: How am i to force humility on you if you wont send the setup? :mad: :mad:

:D I like this thread.

Originally posted by nevermind:

:D I like this thread.

Cathartic, isn't it? smile.gif

Back to business - Goodale you bomb-bastic slithering son of a she-shed of 'splodies!!!!

"Turns tonight", you Grrred. ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!!! :mad: :mad: Are you traveling on a plane just keeping ahead of the sunset???

Gawd this does feel good. :D:D Uh, I mean GRGRGRRAAARRGH!!! :mad:

Edited because Keke snuck in before I posted :mad:

Edited again 'cause weird formatting things happened

[ April 05, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Keke:

I've heard rumours that new CM-game is coming up this year, and Poor Old Spike is Rugged Defense CMBB Ladder Leader? Are these true?

Yes to the new Combat Mission. It is CMAK, for Combat Mission Afrika Korps, and it sounds way too cool. And, of course, by cool I mean totally sweet!!! Ask any ninja. :D:D

To my knowledge Poor Old Spike is still the ladder king. He and I played a few times before he became a ladder junkie - he said in one thread he currently had 26 PBEMs going. That's too much like work, IMO. ;)

Axe is snowed in for the weekend. His elite paratroops are finding the going slow in Soddball's something-or-other Dam scenario.

In other news, I received a message from mike the wino that went, and I quote, "OMFG". Something about a herd of my German tanks showing up hull down on the flank of his armored advance. The furious molten TNT is flying now, and so far it's been a one-way trip! :D

My QB with Paddington is back underway. This is a ME in a rainstorm. My Russian armor is showing its excellent mobility. In fact, the one vehicle I've had bog so far did it - where else - in the middle of a road! Lesson learned: In rain, the roads turn to quicksand! :mad:

GARGARARGARAGGGARARRARGARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cabin fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this weather much longer!!!!!

Thankfully the TNT I'm chucking at Dave H is warming me up.

And now Mike_the_wino is starting to feel the wrath of the guns of Navarone. That should wake him fully from his booze-induced nap.

Go 'Cuse!!!!

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Keke:

I've heard rumours that there are 2 CM-games already out on the market, and the game company has its own forum on the internet. Can Dave H confirm this? tongue.gif:D

:mad:

No, I'm afraid I can't help you there. Ask mike the wino, he knows everything. :D

Originally posted by ME

Where the hell is Gayish Fopper ? I thought I was gonna kick his namby-pamby, whiney, bitch-ass in a CMBB game.

You still around maggot?

and then not so artfully editted by Gaylord Focker

Where the hell is Lord Focker ? I thought I was gonna pay homage to his awsome commander skills in a CMBB game.

Come now, if you are going to quote, or in this case misquote, at least make it funny. And after all that you misspelled "awesome" you mouse-fondling, non-TNT-chuckin cretin. The flaming-white-hot-molten-TNT is gonna be flying as soon as you stop grabbing your boyfriends arse and start sending turns. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave H is a sackless bureaucrat deserving of naught but a swift kick to his arse. Which would effectively be kick to his head as well, since that is where his head is forever entombed. One turn does not make a game...it just makes it more interesting.

Becket you suck, you will lose, my sig will be free...if you ever send the file that you owe me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

{lest i forget your scenario sucks make it better before subjecting anyone else to it. a team of one-armed, syphilitic monkeys could have done a better job.}

Axe2121 you crowing about still HAVING guns is noted. But knowing where they are is gonna make my job that much easier. Take a looky at the map again there sparky and count the flags. :eek:

Soddball , er, um, what EXACTLY are the priviliges of being your "wife"? Remember that California is a no-fault divorce state and I get half of your ****e. I really hope you have a nice Scotch collection. :D

Turns out slow, or not all this weekend, as the gulag rules dictated ACTUAL physical labor to maintain the grounds. Situation will be corrected this eve.

{editted to add that Beowolf is becoming Goodale-esque in his turn sending...what's it been 8 days, 10 days?}

[ April 07, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Axe2121 your crowing about still HAVING guns is noted. But knowing where they are is gonna make my job that much easier. Take a looky at the map again there sparky and count the flags. :eek:

Oh, please. There are no troops within even 100 kilometres of the city. Never! Your villains, those gangsters, are commiting suicide at the gates of the city. And those in the city have been beaten. And those winning will surely fail.

*knock knock*

Hmm. I wonder who that could be?