Angry Faces, War Cries, Soddball Scenarios, and More... Maggot!

Originally posted by A><32121:

Just opened Soddy's latest creation. I think I need a little lie down.

edited to add: Nope, that didn't do it. Maybe a drinkie or two.

So rather than keeping the horror of Frostbitten in Felixstowe to yourself I see from my inbox that you decided to inflict it on me! Charmed I'm sure. tongue.gif I should be able to take a look at this and DaveHs latest turn tonight before I go out. I just hope that after coping with them that I'm still in a fit state to go out! :mad:

And on this great occasion where I am losing my Junior Member status I would just like to thank all of you for making this lunatic asylum of a thread what it is, and for making me feel welcome...

...you Maggots! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[Edited] for extra :mad: because you're worth it! :D

[ July 03, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Crow ]

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

nevermind ready for some more ass-kicking? Choose the parameters and we will have a go. You are a cheap slut and I will ride you like a 20 dollar(Canadian) hoor. And I will enjoy it. :mad:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh goodie :D Gotta love a good ass kicking,hmmm,or is it a good riding,i forget.How bout this time we do something on the fair side,like playing a double blind scenario.You pick one that has been reviewed with decent marks,and that you havent played,hopefully i also havent played it.Sound good?

MAGGOT !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

[EDIT]

I would also prefer to be the germans :D

[ July 03, 2003, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

What exactly is so awful about Chilly in Chernobyl? Are you playing Axis or Allies?

It's not the battle itself. I always enjoy playing your creations. It's the sight of those poor blighters, in their Russian rags all a-tatter, facing so very, very much snow.

So much snow.

So very cold.

Losing consciousn......

I'm ready to give the new and improved Cheery Waffle a go. I've just about recovered from my humiliating defeat at the hands of the nefarious Nippy. I'd like to play as the Russians. Any takers.

I will be leaving for a few days of R&R starting Sunday and won't be back at the homestead until Wednesday night.

Turns until then and after then maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm ready to give the new and improved Cheery Waffle a go. I've just about recovered from my humiliating defeat at the hands of the nefarious Nippy. I'd like to play as the Russians. Any takers.

I will be leaving for a few days of R&R starting Sunday and won't be back at the homestead until Wednesday night.

Turns until then and after then maggots.

Jas :mad: n

I might be interested,but whats in it for me?? Whino knows how to make a good offer,while playing him,i am going to get my ass beat AND ridden like a $20 canadian hoor.Come on man,make it worth my while :D:D :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nevermind:

[QB] How bout this time we do something on the fair side,like playing a double blind scenario.[qb]

PAH, you snivel like MG with a cold. Who ever said anything about fair?

You pick one that has been reviewed with decent marks,and that you havent played,hopefully i also havent played it.Sound good?
Sounds like too much work for me. Got 7 games right now, 8 if you count MasterGoodale(which I never do).

[EDIT]

I would also prefer to be the germans :D

And I am gonna have to buy you a pony as well? Whiney, snively hoor, you can wait.

Damn!!! :mad: :mad: I thought I had you!! :mad: :mad: Time to hire Magnum P.I.

Why don't we start a pool on where Nevermind is from? My guess? He seems to exhibit a certain Prussian-like stuborness.

Your a reporter right?Dont you ever have to do any investigating,or do you just look pretty for the camera,or type nice for the paper?I know for a fact that you have/had evidence that will without a doubt show you,at the very least,the geographic location in which i live.

Then again,this is cool,i am starting to feel like Cpt.John H. Miller in Saving Private Ryan. :D

The Truth Is Out There!

Originally posted by Keke:

Here's what Googlism http://www.googlism.com/ had to say about nevermind:

nevermind is less scary stuff than bleach

nevermind is ambidexterous

nevermind is suitable for low and mid level players

nevermind is still a little bitch

nevermind is located on the corner of blenheim

:mad:

Lets not overlook:

nevermind is a must

nevermind is right

nevermind is furious :mad:

nevermind is still being felt more than 10 years later

nevermind is a great option

nevermind is the history of new nevermind

I mean doesnt that last one just say it all!

Ahem! And now:

keke is finally squashed for good

keke is over and she says hi(OMFG,LOL)

keke is from a local breeder(LOL,again)

keke is gonna be calling herself "soul sista" she needs to start steppin' up

keke is featured in the april 2002 jet magazine along with her other soul sistas

keke is sooo hot

keke is thankful for his lawyer

keke is a daughter

keke is gay smeene(might be very funny,but i dont know what smeene is)

keke is a korean laugh

You started it

:D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

keke is receiving emergency treatment at the shandong zhongda animal embryo engineering center :(

keke is van mening dat zijn zoon zelf zijn naam en faam moet waarmaken en niet afhankelijk moet zijn van zijn beroemde achternaam :confused:

Originally posted by Keke:

keke is van mening dat zijn zoon zelf zijn naam en faam moet waarmaken en niet afhankelijk moet zijn van zijn beroemde achternaam :confused:

If my guess is correct, Dutch or Afrikaans, languages capable of wounding innocent bystanders. :D

Ah-ha Nevermind. How about this ? if I win, you reveal from what rock you crawled under. If you win, well, I'm sure it won't come to that.

Hmmmm,your gonna have to offer something really juicy.I will be giving up my privacy,so you will have to give up something equally intrusive,Muahahahaha :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will ponder this proposal from under me rock,and will let you know. :mad:

Eeep!

Well,i've thought it through,and i will have to say no to your proposal.I am sorry,but this isnt the first time that you have inquired about me and where i live.Psychologists would call this a tendancy towards stalking.I'm just trying to prevent the possible outcome of all this.Imagine,by some weird twist of fate,or sheer luck,you manage to beat me,and i have to reveal where i live.Well,this isnt any good for you,your infatuation is still there and growing stronger.You must know exactly where and who i am.So you continue digging for info and details.

Long story short,i come home one day and find you sitting naked at my computer desk,fondling my keyboard and pleasuring yourself.Now i ask you,is this what you want all this to come to? :D:D

I would still like to get a game going though.If you can get beyond your xenophobia,let me know,i would like to drop the gloves :D:D :mad: :mad: