Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Berli,

I had forgotten the rules regarding sidekicks and you are correct. By the definition you have given I am his sidekick.

I sit corrected.

Love,

Elvis

I don't know Berli (hey ... would that THAT were true huh?) ... but if Elvis can't recognize that he's the sidekick maybe he shouldn't be the sidekick!

He COULD be the goofy comic interest that gets bumped off in the first reel, or the sheepherder without a clue who get's drug through town behind a horse, or the milquetoast telegraph operator who gets caught in the crossfire, or, well you get the idea.

Maybe Hiram could be the sidekick ... nah, who ever heard of a sidekick with a Noo Joysee accent.

Joe

Sir Disgustus

May I say, first of all, that you have indeed lived up to your name. Look. kid, if you're gonna come in here at least try to post something original/funny. This (for you) is apparently not an option.

Your very first post, one in which you should have swept us off our feet with incredible wit and passion, was a major disappointment. To demonstrate your complete ignorance of all things, you chose to steal a joke from Boo_Radley as your intro. Very impressive. Listen kid, here's some free advice:

Learning comedy from Boo is like taking swimming lessons from a rock

Not that, in your case, this would be a bad thing.

You then continued to post your inane drivel and I start thinking to myself, "Well at least he hasn't resorted to the lamest trick of all", namely: re-editing someone else's post. But I was wrong. Geez, you couldn't even make that funny.

So here's a suggestion inspired by a sig line I saw somewhere:

Get a glow stick and break it into a Mountain Dew, then drink it and come back. When you stomach starts to contract to the size of a grape and your lungs swell up to the size of two Virginia Hams, forcing your tongue to roll out of your mouth like a bloodhound on a hot day, and your eyes bug out to a level of Marty Feldman (x3), and you collapse to your knees and look up with your face contorted in such exquisite pain, and you try to speak and the only thing that escapes your lips is a pitiful "Gaaaak!, then, maybe, you might elicit a smile.

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, I feel you haven't been graced by the the awesomeness of Strong Bad. Of course, people like you wouldn't know awesomeness and majesty if it hit you in the head.

You share the same name as my father (including his age), and I bet you get the same remarks from the elderly too. "Oh look there Joe, it's Jimmy Boggs and his family." Please don't do that to our senior citizens, Jimbo, as they are weak and frail.

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, I feel you haven't been graced by the the awesomeness of Strong Bad. Of course, people like you wouldn't know awesomeness and majesty if it hit you in the head.

You share the same name as my father (including his age), and I bet you get the same remarks from the elderly too. "Oh look there Joe, it's Jimmy Boggs and his family." Please don't do that to our senior citizens, Jimbo, as they are weak and frail.

Now look you here Sure DisgustUs (not bad, not bad at all, thanks to Jim Bob ... or maybe Boo_Radley, for pointing the way, but I think this is the answer lads) if you're going to start posting in tongues it's an admission of defeat. Only lenakonrad is allowed to post nonsense and get away with it.

Oh ... Sod Off! Now that you have an official SSN mangled name I can tell you to do that.

Joe

Confound it James. The Hoosiers are for folk like you. I back the Purdue Boilermakers actually, Jim. They crush whosears every year in the great Oaken Bucket game. But what would you care about that, eh? Your more interested in their water polo team probably.