Few More Mods Uploaded

I'm still around for the moment, posted several more mods recently.

Been playing around mostly lately having a go at some whitewashed looks for the earlier Russian T34's, done on MikeyD's artwork of course.

sovietwintert34snogrud9cc.th.jpg

I have a winterized version for the m40, m41, m41(cast turret), m41/57, m43, m43(early), m43(late), OT34-m43, m43/57.

I reposted an update of the m43(early), I done a slight recolor of the road gear.

Note that the model-43 & model-43(early) has only one hard coded tank, so the BMP skin is the same for both models.

This also is the case for the model-42 and OT34-m42 and the Model-43(late) and OT34-m43.

I also hope some of you who downloaded my snow covered open ground mods are finding them useful and are still using them, though some may find the deeper snow mod to bright.

Lastly I was trying for a mono green base color for the Finnish Stug awhile back, I keep this look for now with a few refinements.

From what I understand is, that the second batch of stugs received in the summer of 44 was just given a overspray of a green color.

fingrenstug31vx.th.jpg

It's nothing special, maybe if I'm still around later I can try a different look.

I've just uploaded a winter version of the m42-T34 & OT34, plus the 85 gunned model-43, done on MikeyD's artwork.

wwt34m4243850mx.th.jpg

The star on the T34/85 is from Wicky's WW JS AFV.

That now gives a winterized version of all the Russian T34's from me. I hope someone finds some of them useful.

Hi All, Thanks for your comments I appreciate them.

I haven't actually touched cmak in months, I was looking at getting into it this fall though, by first off getting all those amazing mods of yours Mike, amongest others.

Frankly I pale big time in my whitewhasing as opposed to holding a candle to your efforts, as you, Andrew and Bogdan are the kings of whitewash.

I'm just a hogwasher.

I'm looking at giving the russki KV tanks a winterized look at the momment.

Here is a screenie of a WIP 1S model.

deywwkv1s1kw.th.jpg