Heroes of the Artillery!

I nominate Luftwaffe 150mm Artillery Forward Observer Lt. Joachim Carl (seen here hiding in a shell hole). Formula%20405.JPG

In a recent 3000 point combined arms Quickbattle involving the attack of a Soviet Guards Mechanized force, Lt. Carl inflicted 405 enemy casualties, nearly half of all enemy casualties in the match, and was in large part responsible for the enemy's eventual surrender. The Germans won a TOTAL victory.

Steve

Originally posted by Panzer76:

Its always fun to get cas like that, but, playing defence against the AI, buy some TRPs and u'll have numbers like that in no time.

Now, show my cas's like that against an expereinced human player, and I'll be impressed smile.gif

It was against the AI; however, no TRPs were used to achieve these figures. I bottled up the most probably axis of attack with minefields, waited for a turn or two after he began to appear, then let him have it, shifting fire as I went.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer76:

Its always fun to get cas like that, but, playing defence against the AI, buy some TRPs and u'll have numbers like that in no time.

Now, show my cas's like that against an expereinced human player, and I'll be impressed smile.gif

It was against the AI; however, no TRPs were used to achieve these figures. I bottled up the most probably axis of attack with minefields, waited for a turn or two after he began to appear, then let him have it, shifting fire as I went.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

If he was an Orange I would be impressed. As it is you really should not be playing with the enemy

Cpl Carrot

What are you talking about? Playing against the Purples is LIKE playing against the AI.

Steve