CMMOS Update! More mods available soon

By mid morning, central USA time, 9 more CMMOS mods will be available at Combat Mission HQ.

The mods are:

Gautrek's Dusty Sturmtiger

Gautrek Captured T34

Gautrek Panther VD early

Gautrek Panther VG late

Gautrek Pzkw IIc Grey

Gautrek Zrinyi early

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-122

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-122s

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-152

MikeT

Maybe I'm crazy... or maybe I missed a post... but I thought the next CMMOS update was going to be Soviet uniforms!? Has this been put on the back burner? More testing? Anywho, thanks for the great update!! All armor mods are appreciated!

(crosses fingers in hopes that the next update will include Soviet uniforms)

I also had a major rethink on some issues. I had to redo both German and Russian uniform RuleSets. Both I will check them out again and asked others to give them a look and any mistakes. I also redid the Misc RuleSet with added return to BFC features, such as obstacles, fortifications, and pyrotechnics. I am also adding the feature for horizon support to summer and winter terrain RuleSets.

MikeT

Bonjour fellas,

The Hungarian and Romanian vehicle links are dead on the CMHQ CMMOS page... '... Page Not Found...' message... at least, that is what I get when I click on those links... been that way a long time too...

Which means those rulesets are probably not available for Hungarian or Romanian CMMOS mods... which means I can't use the Gautrek Zrinyi mod in CMMOS... I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this before...

Cordialement, Duke of Earl

[ March 06, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Bonjour fellas,

WOW!... where did that come from?... thanks!

What about the Romanian vehicles?... something fishy goin' on with my browser or somefink...

P.S. This is the Hungarian shortcut I see on the CMHQ CMMOS page:

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/Magyar_jç–µmuvek/Magyar_jç–µmuvek1.htm

and this is the Romanian shortcut that I see:

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/Vehicule_romç©—e/Vehicule_romç©—e1.htm

[ March 06, 2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Bonjour fellas,

I think my browser screws up the CMHQ shortcuts by substituting Japanese characters for all those special Euro phoenetic characters in the shortcut name... maybe relabeling the shortcuts on CMHQ with simple letters would solve the problem?... just a suggestion...

[ March 06, 2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Thanks for the quick reply fellas!! Wouldn't happen to know where I can find my missing posts would you? Or at least the Post Topic so I can search it out?

So your saying there will be some new additions to existing rulesets on the site? For example, in a few weeks i might be able to click on the Miscellaneous Ruleset and now find some new additions like the Horizons and Obstacles. Or will they pass through the New Updates Page first?

Thanks for the info...

Your Modslut,

HoTBoX

Originally posted by MikeT:

The mods are:

Gautrek's Dusty Sturmtiger

Gautrek Captured T34

Gautrek Panther VD early

Gautrek Panther VG late

Gautrek Pzkw IIc Grey

Gautrek Zrinyi early

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-122

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-122s

Mr. Noobie Dusty ISU-152

MikeT

Where are these mods (I'm intersted on Panthers, SturmTiger and ISU...) :confused: I'm too tired, here is my mouse, please show me ! :D

Cheers.

I've downloaded the Autobahn ruleset but where are the mods in relation with ?

[ March 06, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Bogdan ]

Bonjour jwxspoon,

Thanks for the shortcut links to the Hungarian and Romanian CMMOS mod pages...

Could you please post a link to the Finnish CMMOS mod page too?... my browser has the 'Japanese' problem with that link on CMHQ also :mad: ... thanks..

P.S. this is the link I'm talking about:

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/Jalkav臾i/Jalkav臾i1.htm

[ March 06, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Grrr, Grrr, GRRR,

Ok here is how to fix that.

Open up CMMOS folder, open up the CMBB folder, then open up RuleSet052.

Now search for and double clikc on Description052-272.txt. That is the offending problem. Highlight and cut the existing text and replace it with something along these lines:

"Gautrek's German PzkwIV VG (late). There is are options for barrel kill rings and 3rdSS divisional markings"

Sorry, about this and I will do better in ALL those future mods.

I will definitely submit to CMHQ a revised version. Anyone that cannot wait please contact me for a new version and I will email it to you.

MikeT