Brooding over stale ale, cheery ants and moldy waffles

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

How many posts until Mastergoodandconfused finds this one?

Ten.

I'm just testing my email account - although given that everyone else has successfully sent me turns and received them, I know where the problem is. It's in between Goodale's keyboard and his chair. :mad:

Guys,

I just did a search for something (?) called a "MasterGoodAle". It seems he posts here regularly. I'm trying to contact him for the following reason:

For the last several weeks he's been sending me emails with a "Turn 67" attachment. He's quite insulting as well. As I'm not PBEMing him, I have NO idea why he keeps sending this turn to me.

Unless he's TOTALLY inept. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ken

You guys are too tough on the lad. I can actually remember one post that was funny!

edited to add that c3k's post is about the funniest ever.

BWahahahahahahah!!!!

Great Post!!

[ May 23, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Today's quiz:

How many pairs of tight leather pants does Soddball own?

Originally posted by Soddball:

Ten.

Correct!!

How many jars of KY Jelley does he use on a weekly basis?

Originally posted by Soddball:Ten.
Congratulations! You are correct again!!!!

Originally posted in the previous thread by Dave H:

"MasterGoodale, we've all abandoned the Cheery Waffle threads and moved over to the Peng thread. It's been fun, but we want to hang out with the really cool people now. They've welcomed us there with open arms and made us all knights! Hurry on over."

Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Today's quiz:

How many pairs of tight leather pants does Soddball own?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Ten.

Correct!!

How many jars of KY Jelley does he use on a weekly basis?

Originally posted by Soddball:Ten.
Congratulations! You are correct again!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Originally posted in the previous thread by Dave H:

"MasterGoodale, we've all abandoned the Cheery Waffle threads and moved over to the Peng thread. It's been fun, but we want to hang out with the really cool people now. They've welcomed us there with open arms and made us all knights! Hurry on over."

Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

Dave had me going for minute there...

Originally posted by Dave H:

A number of the regulars have told him he should quit fraternizing with the louts in these Cheery Waffle threads.

Well that's hardly neighbourly, now is it?

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

worry not my little brood. . .my invasion of the Peng thread will come soon maggots. . .soon. . .(massive slithering sound)

This is going to get ugly....

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Whoa!

Looks like I'm hated, despised, and reviled in two different threads!

Well as Mike_the_wino once said:

In my book that's a win/win!

TWO threads? :confused: You should see what they're saying about you on the General Forum threads!! :Dtongue.gif:D

Dave H you sack of fermenting, decaying, putrid flesh your proposal to move over to the other thread was too much. :mad: As posted in the now defunct previous Cheery maggoty thread of threats, comp still down. As an added bonus, the work camp is in full swing this weekend. 4 yards of sand, 2 yards of manure (less than the average MG output in one post) and 3 pallets of pavers to be moved in to place. As an added bonus taking one tree out and planting 3. So even IF I had my comp back I would be too busy for you maggots. :mad:

Slither on. :mad:

Turns out to all you MAGGOTS .Except to Whino ,i havent recieved a turn from him.I cant figure out why though.You would think that if he were having,i dunno,computer problems or something,that he would tell us.I guess not though tongue.gif:D

In other news,i managed to make it 5 1/2 months without significant work,but i cant make it any longer.DSL will cancel as of the 27th of this month.NO!Do Not cry!I will return,the future looks as bright as a steaming pile of sh*t can possible look.I'll be back in 2-3 weeks.I know you guys are gonna miss me,but dont be sad,i'll be taking turns sleeping in all of your backyards,so you can visit me there :D:D

Turns flying at a furious rate all weekend,gotta get me a good fix before my forced hiatis :mad: :mad:

Carry on :(