*MOD* Soviet T-26 m33-39, clean.(Now with Pics!)

t26m33-9_options.jpg

(Aha. I had to make the Picture on my Site link to itself, then take just the Picture's Address out of the Address for the Link. Got it?)

This Mods the Soviet T-26 model 33, 35, 37, 39, T-26E, OT-130 & OT-133. They share enough .BMPs that it has to be one Mod.

The m37 & OT-130 share textures, & the m39, OT-133 & T-26E share textures.

Includes options for Tools, Tactical Markings & Air Recognition Markings. Also option for OT-130 & 133 FlameThrowers, which is basically cutting off the GunBarrel so it looks like a FlameThrower (artistically, of course). The m37 & m39 (OT-130 & 133) share the Gun Barrel .BMP, so it's both or neither.

Regarding Tools & Equipment: It almost seems as though which & where Equipment would be mounted was up to whoever was holding the rivetgun at the time. I've incorperated Resources, Guesses & Artistic Liscense.

Regarding Tac & Air Rec markings: They're all based on something, with various levels of applicability to Historical Accurracy & Theatre Appropriatness. Second sentence above also applies here.

I'm on a Mac so I can't do CMMOS ((sad face here)).

Other T-26 varients, also Dirty & Winter to follow soon (for me).

It's at CM Mod Database.

MODDERS: I think I'm onto a Base Color process that's pretty good. Feedback on this would be appreciated, particularly from Windows Users as to how it looks darker.

It evens out the perceived Color, smoothes out the Shading, & breaks up the Banding effect, at least on my system. It's 5 layers that can be merged to 3, or even 2 in a pinch. If this interests anyone post here or e-mail mchlstrt@hotmail.com.

strt

[ August 02, 2003, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: mchlstrt ]

OK mchlstrt I'm impressed. These are excellent and that color is perfect and then the options, what more could a guy want. Man you out did yourself this time for sure. These are great since I play a whole lot of the earlier periods. This will certainly improve the overall game appearances. Thanks ever so much. I too will be waiting for the dirty ones too but I sure will use these until that happy day. Great job just great.

Beautiful looking Mod, mchlstrt!!

MODDERS: I think I'm onto a Base Color process that's pretty good. Feedback on this would be appreciated, particularly from Windows Users as to how it looks darker.

The reason why Mac-made mods often look too dark on many Windows systems is because most PC monitors are usually set to TV gamma and are seldom ever calibrated.

There's nothing wrong with the mod - Once a PC monitor is calibrated properly (Or however close you can get with stock Windows color tools) it looks "right".

I had the same situation with my mods and saw it first hand on my own PC at home, but a few minutes with Adobe Gamma, got me straightened out.

Now getting PC users to turn away from that horrible 2.2 Gamma is the tricky part. ;)

Gyrene