The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

As if this week could get any worse. After another 12-hour day and another publication BY MYSELF!!!! (THREE IN THREE DAYS :mad: :mad: !!!!) the car in front of me on the way home swerves but obviously hits something which -- you guessed it -- I run over too. I pull over in the pitch black darness of the rural road, thinking it was a bumper that fell off some other car. Of course not. It's a golden retreiver, now late of this world. The women's front end is smashed in, my car's making a funny noise, the cops come and spend half an hour finding the owner who doesn't seem to care to much and two hours later I'm on my way with a police report and a $300 deductible looming. I'd cry for that poor dog (I love them) but I'm too damn tired. Goodnight.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Never mind the Canadians and their hand lotions - where's my turn maggot??!! :mad: :mad:

There's stil a few tanks left that can chuck some TNT about the place!

Hmmm. Snark vs Stalin turn 50 : status wait.

I'll check my email and see if I missed turn 51.

Whoa!! I have a busy day at work and look at the shambles this thread has become. A Finn, a Scot, a Canadian, and a New Zealander dominating this page, with only Snarker and MasterGoodale representing the US (and isn't that a sad state of affairs all by itself?) redface.gif

To the games. Snarker is pounding my Valentines with laser-guided AP shells. He's already KO'd a Matilda from about 1,000 meters. I suspect he's using something closer to an M1A1 than a 1940's era panzer. That's just a hunch.

_UXcva and I have finished turn 29 of Soddball's 32-turn opus, Cheery Waffle 2. It seems more like turn 2,900. _UX's sailing schedule has slowed his turn rate, but as the Wisconsin rivers begin to freeze over he should get more gaming time. :eek:

THumpre has finished 12 turns of the BDLRM, so he has 8 minutes remaining. He appears to have as much armor as any of the rest of you gamey toads who tried this assault (you know who you are). Now he's informed me he's waiting for his artillery barrage to begin. Wonderful news for my Germans!

Becket is either waiting for me to send him a turn of more high explosive destruction, or he owes me the next turn. I have forgotten. His infantry is keeping a particularly low profile, obviously avoiding my StuH's for some strange reason.

Axe is so busy self-publishing all the daily newspapers in Canada that his turns have been few and far between. For our infantry "knife fight" he gave me almost an entire handful of points to purchase units. My whole platoon of Soviets awaits his attack or assault, whichever it is. We're expecting much armor, artillery, and air support from his gamey side. :rolleyes:

Eleven days more with this sig line. I'm ready for a change. :D:D

Gawddamm, I feel alive, ALIVE again. Another harvest come and gone. Now, well rested and angry again...well, actually I have been very angry, just ask my co-workers. I am back and I need some killing.

platcmdr is providing some interesting fodder.

Jim Boggs failed in his attempt at an Axis Probe to the tune of 89%-11%..thank you, thank you very much.

Soddball is a no-turn-sending gimp.

Prinz Eugen was getting beaten so bad I am not surprised he stopped posting.

Keke you hooring uber-Finn wannabe, I want a piece of ye. Name the terms and let's rumble. Your sig sucks like a cheap Canadian journalist for a beer. :D

[ October 25, 2003, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

You seem to have a fondness for the word turd lately. Anything you're not telling us?

Oh, and those who live in frozen igloos shouldn't throw snowballs -- we got our first snow yesterday. :mad: It didn't last too long but woe and misery to the poor bastards framing the house next door.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You seem to have a fondness for the word turd lately. Anything you're not telling us?

Maybe because you are a bunch of turds. :mad:

Oh, and those who live in frozen igloos shouldn't throw snowballs -- we got our first snow yesterday. :mad: It didn't last too long but woe and misery to the poor bastards framing the house next door.

You turd. All we got yesterday was sleet. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

You sure they're not "farming" the house next door, Axe?

:D :mad: :mad:

I forgot to tell you I read that post in the office the other day.

The intelligent ones were laughing their heads off.

The others had that nervously-looking-around-because-I-don't-understand-it-but-obviously-everyone-else-does-so-I'd-better-laugh laugh.

I love those.

Originally posted by Snarker:

With the amount of sloppy mud around they may well be farming.

My car has never been so dirty. And there's no point in cleaning it. :mad: :mad: To try would be Sisyphusian. (How's that for pretention? Or should I say Peng-tention?)

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Maybe because you are a bunch of turds. :mad:

You turd. All we got yesterday was sleet. :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

With the amount of sloppy mud around they may well be farming.

My car has never been so dirty. And there's no point in cleaning it. :mad: :mad: To try would be Sisyphusian. (How's that for pretention? Or should I say Peng-tention?)

Jas :mad: n </font>