The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

I weep for your daughter. :mad:

Then again, it wouldn't be hard for her to outwit the teacher and get into all kinds of hijinks! :D

Reminds me of a history teacher I had in Grade 12. She used to brag about being an honors Queen's University grad :rolleyes: and how she spoke Italian and Greek. When I told my father she pronounced Xerxes X -er x -ees (as in Xs and Os) he nearly went through the roof. Made me laugh everytime she said it though. :D

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Not as bad as my daughter's first grade teacher - a note home about class activities every week, at least two misspellings / grammar problems in each.

For Johnny Appleseed Day (don't ask, we get the first day of hunting season off also) the teacher wrote, "Dress your child like a Framer." I was torn between Jefferson, Franklin or Mason.

How about as a housing contractor?

If I were you, I would mark each and every mistake and send it back to the teacher.

And add a bunch of :mad: s at the end of it.

And call her a maggot. </font>

He didn't actually hit me with them - he threatened to on a lake during a huge storm when we were trying to cross in canoes when I was 12. We had seperate canoes and we had cats and dogs and our belongings in them. They were packed right full and the waves were huge and it was raining hard and windy. He got mad because I was losing control of my canoe and drifting away and he thought I just wasn't listening to his orders. So he screamed at me across the rainy waves "How would you like a f*cking oar across the skull!!??" :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

He didn't actually hit me with them - he threatened to on a lake during a huge storm when we were trying to cross in canoes when I was 12. We had seperate canoes and we had cats and dogs and our belongings in them. They were packed right full and the waves were huge and it was raining hard and windy. He got mad because I was losing control of my canoe and drifting away and he thought I just wasn't listening to his orders. So he screamed at me across the rainy waves "How would you like a f*cking oar across the skull!!??" :mad: :mad:

Let me get this straight. You were 12 years old, crossing a lake alone by canoe in a storm, you were scared to death, losing control of your canoe, and your dad decided that was a good time to scream at you and threaten you? And he was the principal of your school, too? MasterGoodale, I take back anything nasty I ever said about you. It sounds to me like you've suffered enough. :(:(:(

He was an angry man Dave :mad:

He made a MAN out of me!!! :mad: :mad:

I don't see that there's any connection between one statement and the other.

I don't believe that intimidating a twelve year old in a life-threatening situation qualifies as making a MAN out of anybody. Least of all the person doing it.

I don't believe that expressing great anger qualifies, either. There's a lot more to being a man, or a human, than constant rage.

Originally posted by Dave H:

I don't see that there's any connection between one statement and the other.

I don't believe that intimidating a twelve year old in a life-threatening situation qualifies as making a MAN out of anybody. Least of all the person doing it.

I don't believe that expressing great anger qualifies, either. There's a lot more to being a man, or a human, than constant rage.

Stop getting in a tizz. If there's one part of MasterGoodale that isn't vital, it's his brain.

He didn't actually hit me with them - he threatened to on a lake during a huge storm when we were trying to cross in canoes when I was 12. We had seperate canoes and we had cats and dogs and our belongings in them. They were packed right full and the waves were huge and it was raining hard and windy. He got mad because I was losing control of my canoe and drifting away and he thought I just wasn't listening to his orders. So he screamed at me across the rainy waves "How would you like a f*cking oar across the skull!!??"

So MasterGoodale is our own little Hiawatha? :confused:

GRGRGAAAAAARRGHH!!!!!

I ordered three cheeseburger Happy Meals with nothing on them at the local McDonalds.

"Ok, like, do you want cheese on them?", asks the teen McNitwit.

"Um, yes. Without cheese it's a 'hamburger Happy Meal' with nothing on it," I reply.

McNitwit looks puzzled. "Ok, like, then you don't want the hamburger either?"

Exasperated, I shake my head and roll my eyes. "That's right. Oh, and before you ask, no buns either, please." {Laughter and sniggers from the customers behind me.}

McNitwit uses the microphone to announce the "special order". {Stunned silence in the grill area, followed by uproarious laughter in the restaurant.}

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Tuping too fats again...

I don't think ewe should be throwing stones from inside that glass maggot case maggot!! :mad: :mad:

Down in these parts "tuping" is what boy sheep do to girl sheep who they love very much (just in case your daughter is reading this!!), and if ewe'r one is too fats then ewe should probably ensure it gets a better diet and more exercise!

In any case I'm sure hte SPCA will have a few words to say to ewe!!! :mad: :mad:

[ October 23, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Tuping too fats again...

I don't think ewe should be throwing stones from inside that glass maggot case maggot!! :mad: :mad:

Down in these parts "tuping" is what boy sheep do to girl sheep who they love very much (just in case your daughter is reading this!!), and if ewe'r one is too fats then ewe should probably ensure it gets a better diet and more exercise!

In any case I'm sure hte SPCA will have a few words to say to ewe!!! :mad: :mad: </font>