Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Were JagdTigers used on the Ostfront?

No, AFAIK they were used in Hungary.

This is from Achtungpanzer.com:

The number of Jagdtigers produced was adequate to equip two units, schwere Panzerjager Abteilung 653 and schwere Panzerjager Abteilung 512.

sPzJagAbt 512 was formed in the Summer of 1944 and was composed of two companies (1st company was commanded by Albert Ernst and became Kampfgruppe Ernst, 2nd company by Otto Carius) and was commanded by Major Scherf. Elements of sPzJagAbt 512 took part in the Operation "Fruhlingerswachen" in Hungary (part of VI SS Panzer Army), and then in the defence of the Fatherland on both Western and Eastern Front.

sPzJagAbt 653 was formed in the Spring of 1945 and probably was not more than an understrenght company. It probably took part in Ardennes offensive and then was employed on the Western Front (Rhein and Karlsruhe area). It appears that 4 to 6 Jagdtigers were used by the schwere SS Panzer Abteilung (101) 501 in April/May of 1945.

But in which sense was your post comedy? You do realize that I spelled JagdTiger as "J-Tigger" intentionally? I thought of mentioning how it'd been wiser to concentrate on building J-Panties, but it would have been simplistic and I still always aspire to highest standards of informativeness.