Okay Thats Cool

I appreciate the credit and my apology to Mamix for the dip**** crack, that was way outta line. :(

You'll find we very much encourage anybody and everybody to have a go at modding, just please credit where credit is due.

As you'll see other then those huge royalty cheques, credit is one of the few paybacks we get for our efforts.

smile.gif

[ November 23, 2006, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: DEY ]

Quote by Mamix remastered T-IIIJ short late from MikeyD`s summer camo. Daffy`s white camo textures were used (to reduce his ugly "art"). I think thats pretty nice tank, more beauity than... Hello from Russia ;)

Mamix there is place for all modder in this community and I don't understand your last comment,how can you speak about Dey's "ugly art" whereas you use his mod to do your mod?

May be you're jocking !

Pat

[ November 23, 2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: patboy ]

One question about mod. I found ASL terrain mod by Michael Dorosh to be very useful (I posted here to find it, when I lost it after installing some other mods). Is it widespread? It looks to help especially in seeing different heights of terrain. I dont know what ASL mean, but its grass is very useful itself. I thought to "recreat" this mod, deliting all non-grass BMPs, but I dont know if it is possible. I havent seen Michael Dorosh here for a long time, and dont want to be told to "steal" textures.