Something to behold.

I have seen a lot of screenshots from CMBB, but most of them seem to be birds-eye view. There's of-course nothing wrong with this view as you plan and ponder upon moves. But when you want to get ready for a night of serious warfare, perhaps these pictures can get you into the mood, and off the forums =P

Screenies

(most of the pictures comes from the exellent Stalingrad Pack, which most of you guys probably have played time and time again).

I plan to add more screenies as I like to have something to show those I try to convince of CMBB's greatness.

[ January 10, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: hardcampa ]

The site should work. Although when I first posted it my web logs filled with accesses. So that could have made your connection time out =/

Never knew that many would click the link.

Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

Hmmm, I can get to the site, but all of the pictures only appear as the "broken picture" icon-???

Originally posted by hardcampa:

The site should work. Although when I first posted it my web logs filled with accesses. So that could have made your connection time out =/

Never knew that many would click the link.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

Hmmm, I can get to the site, but all of the pictures only appear as the "broken picture" icon-???

</font>

Wierd, only thing I can think of is that the free domain name service I'm using (www.mine.nu) doesn't have full coverage of its DNS'es. Therefore I replaced the address with my IP.

If it doesn't work now. I dunno what it can be as I see lots of traffic from other people all the time.

Originally posted by Gpig:

Rats.

Can't see 'em either.

Gpig

Thanks for trying, but still a no go.

I can imagine though. I'm now floating above the page. A strange feeling throughout my limbs as I gaze down on your wonderful screen shots. I'm filled with a desire to play CM:BB.

SCHIZM!!

I'm back at my keyboard.

I'm hungry.

I feel like playing CMBB.

I've got some nice visuals in my mind.

smile.gif

Gpig

Here's some of my all-time favorite screenshots. I try and take a shot with every game I play - maybe if I spent as much time on my end-game shot as I do my setup I'd win more! smile.gif

Originally I had a little bit typed up with a link to each picture, and then my browser crashed. So I did it again, and it crashed again. :mad: So now here's just a list. The "s" pix are 800x600 for you modem users.

CMBB1 and CMBB2 are probably the most aesthetic. CMBO3 and CMBO4 the most exciting.