M3A1 Scout Car mod finished

Ok, I believe I am finished with my M3A1 Scout Car mod. So it will go into MikeT's and jwxspoon's queue for publishing.

As with my Matilda II mod, there are clean and dirty versions included, and both "factory" (US Army olive drab) and Soviet base color options.

M3A1_Previews.jpg

It will probably be a while before I can get to the M17 and M5 mods. But I do intend to eventually "complete the set."

Gordon

Cool!!! :cool: I was going to make one of these based on my M5 halftrack mod but now I don't have to! :D

Looks great!

Could you possibly see your way clear to posting a version or two at CMMODS.com so us those of us who are CMMOS-impaired can download it and get that instant gratification that we crave?

[ April 30, 2003, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

GEM,

That really looks good (even gooder?). Do please post to COG's site for us Macolytes. I would even encourage you to post all your BB stuff there if it's a reaonable amount of work, as I still haven't been able to (correctly) strip all the suffixes off the big Packs you did early on. That's right, I actually tried.

Keep up this Retirement thing, it's working out great.

strt

Originally posted by mchlstrt:

... strip all the suffixes off the big Packs you did early on. That's right, I actually tried.

I actually did all of them. Quite a job too, I can say.

Great stuff, Gordon!