Using Canister on the Peng Challenge: Too Hollywood or just a Good Idea?

Only in Minnesota.

Other, lesser places like, say, Ohio for instance, you would get the odd case of "road rage". i.e. two slack-jawed yokels arguing over who had the right-of-way on the one lane dirt road and ramming their rusted Chevys and Fords into each other.

Here in Minnesota, we just had our first case of "boat rage". Poor beggar drowned.

Turns out tonight. Unless I go boating again...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Revenge is sweet, get some.

Now sod off.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I shall now light the scented candles to mask the fetid stench from my regions most nether...

I apologize for posting this again, but I really, really want to help dear Hiram.

Ahem...

The scented candles are a good idea, Hiram old sod, but only if used properly. Light them and then place them on the floor.

Next, squat over them.

I realize that this might sting a little bit, but you need to do this to experience the full effect.

There's always the possibility that, because of your genetic predisposition towards an orangutan, you may go up like a Roman candle.

But it's all for the best.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

When the significant other is walking like a gunfighter, she can thank you.

She probably walks that way because she pulled a muscle after kneeing you repeatedly in the groin.

That would also explain why she hasn't bothered returning a file in quite some time.

The moral of the story is: Yankees are bad influences. Take no chances, and shoot on sight.

Steve

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Hiram

Do you go around waving bottles of water in front of thirsty people?

Why, yes. Yes, he does.

Do you eat cake in front of starving children?

Does the Pope wear a tall hat?

Do you post romantic interludes that can be read by Lt Hortlund?

Read? Yes. Understood? Eh...

Do you get my drift?

Inasmuch as I used to play left drift in high school, I would have to say ...no. What are you nattering on about now, you flummoxed Floridiot?

p.s. Hows the website coming along MrSpkr? Run out of Crayolas and Colorforms yet?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

p.s. Hows the website coming along MrSpkr? Run out of Crayolas and Colorforms yet?

The fingerpaints and MagnaDoodle you suggested aren't translating to well to an electronic media. In the meantime, I am working on something slightly more modern involving chalk, kerosene, and lighterfluid.

Steve

[ July 07, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

In the meantime, I am working on something slightly more modern involving chalk, kerosene, and lighterfluid.

Steve

MrSpkr

I would suggest you be careful with that concoction.

That has the same ingredients as the one Boo_Radley uses for hemorrhoid removal.

Ahem...

The scented candles are a good idea, Hiram old sod, but only if used properly. Light them and then place them on the floor.

Next, squat over them.

I realize that this might sting a little bit, but you need to do this to experience the full effect.

MrSpkr

As you can clearly see in this previous post, the Ohideous One has tried playing proctologist with Hiram as well.

Be very careful in dealing with this character!

Buggs, I wish upon you a proctologist with poor depth perception.

This stunning excerpt From "How Boo Spent His Summer vacation" has been brought to you by Tide.

Steve

[ July 07, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Bah, once again those Katzenjammer Kids, JIMBOggs and MrSpnkr show their true colors: Fawn yellow and puce (not that there's anything wrong with that).

They mince around, giggling like little school girls, slamming their betters when they would REALLY prefer to be playing squat tag in an asparagus patch.

But, I guess it's to be expected. They are after all from the south.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

That is...I'm free until the man of the house tracks me down again. Then I shall be pounded once again...and again...and again by his ICBM of Love +3. Ye gods...somebody help me!!!

Now I truly know what the inside of Hell's grease trap looks like.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

That is...I'm free until the man of the house tracks me down again. Then I shall be pounded once again...and again...and again by his ICBM of Love +3. Ye gods...somebody help me!!!

Now I truly know what the inside of Hell's grease trap looks like. </font>

Speaking of which,

Study reveals world's most jealous men

It reveals that Brazilian men are the most jealous; Swedish men and women are more concerned about sex than any other nation, and Japan is the least jealous country.
Maybe we should send them the Lt. Hortlund files for conformation.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Borrow money from your mother-in-law.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Thanks for that visual, dalem. I hope Seanachai gets drunk and passes out at your place again.

Steve

Give me a break, I get back from vacation and my "wee oculairrs" are confronted by the equivalent of a "Dear Penthouse Forum" letter penned by a retarded cave ape.

Speaking of which, the few folks I owe turns to will be getting them as soon as I feel like it, never fear.

"Calling Australia, come in Australia!....Sir, I am getting no response"

"Keep trying man, we've got to find out what happened!"

"Australia, calling Australia, come in Please"

Boggs was puzzled, the images from the TV transmitter were stark and vivid. deserted streets, not a soul in sight, flags flying at half mast. What could have happened!

There had been no contact for over 24 hours and tension was running high.

"Sir, I think I've got something"

"Put it on the monitor"

The image of an Australian newspaper filled the screen, the headline said it all:

National Day of Mourning Announced

Beer Truck Overturns causing the loss of over 2,000 cases of Beer

Ahem.

I was at a dance

when she caught my eye

She was all alone

looking sad and shyyy-eye-eye

We began to dance

swayin' to and fro-o-oo-whoah-whoah

And soon I knew

I just had to let her know

Blame it on the Aussie Noba!