UK sneak peak 1st weekend of November

At my place in SE London. I have a few people who already contacted me after I initially announced this in a thread by Rune. So, for those of you who do not follow the forum closely, Gorbachev's maxim seems apt. If you are too late, life will punish you. Or sumfink.

Anyone interested who has not already emailed me, please do so, and I will see if I will have one or two previews, based on numbers. Seeing that the weather is slightly less great than it was for the CMBB previews, numbers are a bit more restricted.

Terms & Conditions (aka - the 'Small Print'):

- No renditions of the Canadian anthem are allowed.

- First come first served, no appeals to moderators will change that.

- It is BYOB, I may serve up some traditional food (that means stuff I scrounge from the inside of my fridge), but I sure as hell am not going to water you lot. On the contrary, you will have to bring booze for me.

- 1-3 people maybe able to crash at my place.

- You have to laugh at my jokes.

Originally posted by Holien:

You bugger you!!!

You have changed the date and moved it out of October...

How Dare you...

Bugger Bugger Bugger...

Is it going to be a Friday Night / Saturday / Sunday?

Yeah, my lodger has an exam on the 22nd, so I thought the weekends either side of that would be unfair on him. But then he is off to Canada (snigger!) for three weeks (snigger! snigger!).

Saturday - afternoon and evening.

What you need is more lebensraum. Or sumfink.

Hmm. On second thoughts, maybe that's not such a great idea.

Anyway, I'd be there for the sneak peak, but like Jef the thought of having to laugh at your humour - as opposed to laughing at your liederhosen - turns my stomach. I guess I'll hang out for a more convienient SP. Like in, say, Inner Mongolia.

Regards

JonS