THE BIG MOD PREVIEW THREAD *ALL MODDERS INVITED*

Originally posted by Flesh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

I see you converted my CMBB trees to CMBO.

Yeah, I'm sort of on a quest to make CMBO look as good as CMBB. Well, along with creating more mods for CMBB. Your trees seem to really improve the look of *both* games. Your skies for CMBO look great too. As you can probably tell, I try to use mods in CMBO that compliment each other. To this end, I've also installed your marsh and wheat.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the comments!!! smile.gif </font>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Flesh & Tanks a Lot,

Flesh: Your CMBO landscape is looking very very good! It would be great to have this landscape as an option in the CMMOS "Field and Stream" (the complete landscape conversions).

Ed: As usual, a fantastic looking tree mod.

A big thank you to both of you - your hard work is really appreciated.

Best regards

Mr. Die Easy

Originally posted by Mr. Die Easy:

Flesh: Your CMBO landscape is looking very very good! It would be great to have this landscape as an option in the CMMOS "Field and Stream" (the complete landscape conversions).

Well, I only modded the grass, scattered tree bases and brush. The rest of the mods were created by other people. Also, although the grass is finished, I'm still working on the tree bases and brush. I should have them looking even better in a couple of days or so. After that, I'll look into the whole CMMOS thing - provided there is sufficient interest/demand... ;)

As always, thanks for your comments. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Tracer, I agree about not having each and every veicle, especially the greys in a whitewash. Some should even be just drapped with snow accumulation and maybe even ice. I have a drawing somewhere which shows a SdKfz6/7 halftrack transporter draped in white sheets. Even the gunbarrel had a sheet draped over it. Not possible with CMBB but the body can be covered with sheets. Just a not-so-subtle hint.

MikeT

Originally posted by Mr.Poisz:

This is a BUMP

And now I'm here anyway, I'd like to ask Andrew TF, MrNoobie and Flesh when your awesome modding work will be released. Is it a matter of weeks, days or hours ?

Greetings and thanks for the mods !

I've decided to do some more work on the grass. Also, the tree bases and brush aren't quite finished yet. So, they should all be done in two or three days. I'll post when they're finished and I've uploaded them.

Thanks very much for your interest. smile.gif

ahh ive been inspired by MikeyD now im adding little details in all of em.

I like little details :D ive added more to the T34's and KV's

SU's almost done

Light tanks i have some in the works planning to add more detail

Lend lease (wait and see, i have a feeling that MikeyD has more)

Captured Vehicles i have a panther done

Tankettes

this is the order im going at but im scattered at times one day i'll be working on a BT then the next a Captured Stug

anyways...

isu122.jpg

isu152.jpg