Glantz Atlases

Is anyone familiar with these works? There are several atlases that cover specific battles. One that covers the Eastern Front, '41-'45. They are "self-published" which makes me concerned about the quality. In addition, I have seen some of the maps in Glatz books and have found some of them hard to decipher and others of poor quality (I don't blame the author... he is working from the original source many times).

A list can be found here.

http://battlefield.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=205&Itemid=110〈=en#5

Apparently the operation is out of the "home office" run by his wife. If there is an "official" web site, please pass it on. I have also seen other atlases not on the battlefield.ru list.

Thanks,

Bannon

Bannon DC,

I can't speak to the specific topic, but I own two Glantz works, the Glantz and House KURSK hardback whose maps are tiny and very hard to read and his GPO produced THE SOVIET AIRBORNE EXPERIENCE, which has 36 crisp, clear maps, many of them multipage foldouts, in an already 8.5 x 11" book. If I were you, I'd contact the Glantz people and ask directly.

Regards,

John Kettler