Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

19 more days for me before I'm freed from the Goodale curse.

Don't worry. We won't let you forget it. </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

So his troop ended up looking like cherry Slurpee surprise.

How do I get my keyboard to do the 'Ü' thing? Someone tell me, dabbit all!!! It's not a top secret Finnish maggot issue, is it?

And as we all know, cherry Slurpees don't look pretty. :mad: :mad:

The ü-thing is dead eezy : just press the ¨-key that is atleast on Finnish keyboards situated just left of enter. Then press the desired letter, be it ü, ö, ä or otherwise. We don't get the ü in Finnish, it's German morelike, but the other two are featured. Öylätti, anyone ? :mad: :mad:

Thought not. :mad:

"u"U'u'U... Bah! No good. Just a quotation mark, as you can see. Must be one of those "pick a language" keyboard settings. I'm very disappointed. And not picking Finnish as my keyboard language. Who knows what words would come out and which Finns I would inadvertently insult?

:mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey AXE2121, are you lighting Smope up with hot angry TNT in "Blood and Scones"? :mad: I hope limbs are flying in that one. They should be. :mad:

897988Smokingopium is bombarding a building from 10 miles away with a KV-2. Bring that bad boy in closer. Ask MG what happens to them. :mad:

He did manage to take out one of my tanks with a flank shot. :mad: :mad:

His tanks, on the other hand, are about to receive the spanking they so rightly deserve. </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I'm curious to get the Brood's input on the upcoming "Call of Duty" and "CodeName: Panzer" games for the PC. Heard anything about them? Are you considering adding them to your arsenal of wargames like CMBB? :mad: :mad:

Maggots :mad:

I probably will.

its fun at first, dont know if the fun factor will last.

Lots of TNT stuffed grenades to chuck. Being a natural born chucker, I am quite good with them.

Health packs suck. :mad:

Never ending squad members REALLY suck :mad: :mad: :mad:

This "feature" must be removed for me to purchase the game.

Multiplayer is a must or NO BUY :mad: $

Mods are coming out fast. The realism mod really helps it be funner.

Graphically, it makes Day Of Defeat look like puss.

Holy Bejesuses!! :mad: Are Becky and I ever having the battle of our lives! ABBOTT you da man maggot!! :mad: That great map and force selection has made for an angry, TNT-Slathered, sweaty battle. :mad: I'm sure Becky will agree. :mad: I will exclusively call upon you to custom build all of my future PBEM battles. :mad:

I highly recommend this scenario to any Brood member who is looking for some intense, furious TNT chucking. :mad:

Good morning, maggots!! It's another beautiful day here. I feel like somehow I've been relocated to England. The sky is completely overcast, and the rain is falling for about the tenth day in a row. Normally by this time of the year the grass is brown from the heat and the lack of rain. Not this time, everything is growing like it's spring again. I keep having to pump water out of our pond to keep it from overflowing. :D

This map and setup Becket has so kindly provided is just the thing for my "Beat Dave Like a Rented Mule", or BDLRM contest. I'm already playing MG (the maggot), who did not get to select his own units, but seems pretty happy with all his T-34s. Mike is at his unit selection stage now. Any of the rest of you care to participate? Small map, Allied assault, 20 turns, I'll have the same Axis defensive units each time. Who can beat me the worst? Consider yourselves challenged, maggots.

Let's see, so many maggots, so little time for making fun of them. Mike_the_wino, or can I call you Keanu from now on, hope you have a great harvest. Do you get to stomp the grapes, or has that been completely taken over by machinery? Not that you're interested in the grape juice until it ferments for a few years.

MasterGoodale, you maggot, please don't reveal any details about Abbott's scenario you are playing. I think Axe and I are playing the same one. Which incidentally seems to be going very well at the moment. Much like our game, in fact. Your four tanks may hold one VL, but it's oh so early. My machine gun crews are looking forward to introducing themselves to your infantry. You do remember you have infantry, right?

Mike, or Stalin's Organ, or whoever you are today, I sent you the setup created by that fine gentleman Becket. Hope it can make it all the way to tomorrow or whatever day or month it is in New Zealand.

Becket, you have a lot of nerve to wipe out my conscript infantry with your crack troops and then tell me not to shoot your guys with my T-34s. Like your StuGs and guns haven't been pounding my guys perched on these mountains like goats. You know, some of these setup areas were so isolated that there is no way down, only cliffs on all sides. GRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad:

Hey AXEwishes_he_was21 how's the TNT flying in "Blood and Scones"? :mad:

Updates maggot!!! :mad: :mad:

There better be lots of bodies without limbs lying around scum pod! :mad:

Dave those T-34s are gonna crush your MGs like dried maggots scum bag!! :mad:

GARAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRG RGRAAGR AGR AGRAGR AGRA GRAGR AGRAGRAGRAGR AGRGR G G G G G G GGGGG G GG G G G G G GGRAAGR GRAGRAGAR AGRGRAGRA GRGR GG G GGRAAGRARRARARRRRR!!!! :mad:

Keke, where do you come up with those awful sig line punishments ? I had better spank you in our battle we're playing to avoid the horrible fate of Ass69. To have a sig line whose meaning one cannot understand... :( :mad:

Still no turns, even though I am refreshing my inbox like the refreshing monkey that I am. :mad:

What is this? Gang up on the Canadian day? :mad: :mad: :mad:

No, it's "Gang up on the Canadian who will be getting Married in 10 Days" day. Since we don't have Paula's e-mail address, you're the only person who meets the criteria. :D:D:D