**Dirty Whitewash T34-76 M42 mod!!**

More fun with dirt!

- dirty whitewash T34-76 Model 1942

All at our favorite site (CMBB section):

www.cmmods.com

I'm still using that winter mod technique I concocted for my whitewash Stug F/8.

This mod is of the Russian 'workhorse' T34 seen in a LOT of scenarios, the Model 1942. The mod itself is much improved over my old summer mod (and I'll be updating that mod soon). The whitewash is extremely worn and scruffy with a lot of road dirt thrown over it, representing (in my imagination) a veteran vehicle in early spring '43 still in its original whitewash.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshots:

T34-76 M42 winter mod

This looks great! I love to see good winter whitewash mods. I would love to get every winter vehicle in the game looking as good as this one and the KV-85 and Stugs you recently completed. I would play more often in winter if all the vehicles looked this good.

There have been some very good whitewash mods in the past but the appearance of this in game is very authentic looking.

Thanks!