A hard earned thirst deserves a Peng Challenge

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

uncompromising, stunning and dare I say, an avant-garde tour de force of exquisite ART that takes me breath away with each offering.

A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

A product of the untalented, sold by the unprincipled to the utterly bewildered.

You talking about your ale house again?

In other news:

Sadly, I have to say that that pillar of Aussiedom (or is that Aussie dumb? Ah heck, same thing, really), Noba has been foiled again in his attempt to beat me like a red headed step child. Yes, even with the aid of many, many really scary Tigers, his jack-booted thugs were no match for my wily peasant army. As a matter of fact, his attack was so...so...namby-pamby-girlified that over half of my troops never even got the opportunity to fire a shot. They just sat there in there foxholes saying, "Zo, vat are de Cherman's do-ink, Comrade?" "Not much, Tovarish."

Sad, really.

Originally posted by GreenGriffon:

I swear this is true.....I just found out today that there's an employee in my company whose name is 'Long Peng'.

Just thought I would share that with you all.

GG

The name the cannibals of New Guinea used for human meat was Long Pig ... make of it what you will.

Now SOD OFF!

Joe

Scum Baggs finally reined in his exhausted steed. His escape had been miraculous and now he was free again to ply his evil trade. He dismounted and walked up to a large sign:

Welcome to Oklahoma

Then he remembered, the law was GONE! There was no one left to defend the honor of this "Land Where the Wind Never Sets".

An evil laugh resounded thru the countryside and small animals and birds stirred up quite a ruckus in their frantic attempts to get away.

"Oklahoma...my NEW homa...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

In other news:

Noba has been foiled again.

Sad, really. [/QB]

Whats sad is everyone else beats you, so I just felt that you needed a break from your lashings. Anyway, how was I to know that in the game of rock, paper scissors that is CM, a captured stug can take out 2 Tigers ? Rigged it is. And mines

can be moved by the defender to magically appear UNDER a stationary Tiger after two turns !

Feh.

Noba.

Noba.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Scum Baggs finally reined in his exhausted steed. His escape had been miraculous and now he was free again to ply his evil trade. He dismounted and walked up to a large sign:

Welcome to Oklahoma

Then he remembered, the law was GONE! There was no one left to defend the honor of this "Land Where the Wind Never Sets".

An evil laugh resounded thru the countryside and small animals and birds stirred up quite a ruckus in their frantic attempts to get away.

"Oklahoma...my NEW homa...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

I don't know why they let you back in. Surely your keyboard is all gummed up now.

I need an opponent. You'll do. Send me a creative setup.

Noba.

Originally posted by Persephone:

CessLurkur.jpg

McLurkur is just McLurking around in his Kilt.

That is the ugliest woman I've ever seen.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Leave the outdoor Christmas decorations up until March or April.

Now sod off.

{image snipped in the name of Public Health}

Okay, now this is ... this is just WRONG! I mean it's wrong on so many levels that I can't count them and I have my shoes and socks off right now.

My Gawd ... it looks like dalem on a bad day ... a bad day of dumpster diving with chicks from Oklahoma!

Joe

p.s. AND I have to play AussieJeff ... Berli did you switch a Monday with a Friday by mistake or something?

{image snipped at the insistence of the Department of Homeland Security}

This is what it looks like when you let your inner Croda out.

Don't make me do it again...

Lurk

Come and listen to my story bout a man named Steve

Poor lawyer type, had nothin up his sleeve

The one day he was shootin at some food

when up from the ground came a bubblin crude

Oil that is, Black Gold, Okie Tea

Well the first thing ya know ole Steve's a millionaire

Kin folk said, Steve, move away from here

said the Big City is the place you oughta be

So he loaded up the truck and moved to Muskogee

Oklahoma that is, indoor plumbing, runnin water

Episode One-Steve is introduced to the complex world of "flush toilets".

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Okay, now this is ... this is just WRONG! I mean it's wrong on so many levels that I can't count them and I have my shoes and socks off right now.

So, that means you're at work, huh? </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So, that means you're at work, huh? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Yep, when I'm not on the road I work out of an office in my basement ... Business Casual takes on a WHOLE 'nother meaning.

Joe

inserts toothbrush into ear to begin scrubbing away at image in brain...

Stop it, Joe. You'll scare the Squires.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

CessKonrad.jpg

McLenakonrad....kind of reminds me of someone....

That so Me.. gay ,proud and brave as lion...

sir konrad

</font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

CessKonrad.jpg

McLenakonrad....kind of reminds me of someone....

That so Me.. gay ,proud and brave as lion...

sir konrad

</font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

( Machos clutch their throats ,spit blood ,and die)

Sir konrad

Sir konrad

I have that same problem with Nachos </font>

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

( Machos clutch their throats ,spit blood ,and die)

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

PS:I see Tibet with the binoculars of the people.

Why, the last time I was called 'macho'...

Actually, I don't think I've ever been called macho. A biker once called me 'sensitive and insightful'. And a bouncer in a south Florida redneck bar (one of the Crown Lounges, for you lot of bollocks who come from that area) told me that I was 'wonderfully empathic, with a keen grasp of human weakness and frailty'.

But I simply can't remember being called 'macho'. A lot of it's the 'height' issue, of course. My height, besides preventing me from ever owning land in Russia as one of the feudal nobility, has led to a general lacuna of 'macho' type descriptions being directed my way.

Still, at least I don't sit around drinking 'pink squirrels' and 'gin rickies' and other such slop as favoured by Lars (the Gary Shandling of Minnesota).

Not to mention being twice the man of any of you lot, for that matter. The gods graced me with a keen and agile wit, not to mention an intellect that makes me simply tower over the lot of you. Truly, if brains were testosterone, I'd be Ivan Skavinsky Skavar, and you lot would be guarding a low rent harem somewhere for a third rate sheikh, who couldn't afford really 'manly' eunuchs.

Ah, well, it's my great intellect that allows me to hold even you lot of slack pillocks in my heart.

Aren't you grateful?