A hard earned thirst deserves a Peng Challenge

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... his photo just proves the wisdom of our action.

Joe

It's not that bad ...

I mean , everyone is in some way beautiful...

very sensitive and thoughtful

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

It's not that bad ...

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Patch ... ONE MORE TIME My Lady ... Coventry ... Coventry ... Coventry ... (okay, three more times then) if YOU personally wish to have this extremely dim bulb return to the CessPool then make your case and we'll consider it. In the meantime ... Coventry. It does no good to proclaim someone person non-gratis (whatever) and then have YOU asking for a bloody photo! ... Mind you I still respect and rever you as a Lady of the CessPool, but some things apply even to Ladies of the CessPool.

Joe

Joe, I don't think it is fair to place someone in Coventry just because he happens to like Vanilla Ice. Everyone has their weaknesses here on the MBT....besides....I believe the Gnome doesn't agree with placing Bone Vulture in Coventry....and he did post his piccy.....what more do you want?

Patch

[ March 26, 2003, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Joe

It's not that bad ...

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

We hold these truths to be self-evident ...

Nidan1 you are an idiot.

I don't see Jim Boggs (spelt but not bolded) leaving over some simple, quasi hassle in an email. It must have been something fairly serious. In his previous posts he certainly indicated that he had what it takes ... and I say that as one who was DEEPLY disappointed that he was made Serf before I could use the Gym Baggs name more than once.

The SSN recently sent to Coventry was sent there for good and sufficient reason. He CLEARLY had no interest in being part of a community but was posting here strictly as a troll. The community rightly sent him to Coventry ... his photo just proves the wisdom of our action.

Joe

p.s. Have I mentioned that you're an idiot?

Do you mean to tell me, Joe that there are things that go on in this thread or elsewhere on this forum, that would cause personal conflict, of a type that would actually really hurt someones feelings, or be truly evil in some way?

Reading Boggs' posts in the MBT led me to believe that he had the 'right stuff' so to speak.

You didn't call him a "pillock" in a private E-Mail or anything like that, eh Joe ?

[ March 26, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Gamey Update!

MrSpkr (remember him?) and I called for a cease and desist fire in our Rune-inflicted dance of death called Fall Blau, which, as all you German-speaking folk know, means "Play with a really crappy set of worthless units over way too much space to cover until you turn blue and pass out." We decided that a ceasefire would be the most humane solution, short of poking Rune with a pointy stick.

The game awarded me a Major victory, and my unworthy opponent a corporal punishment. Of course, there was nothing major about the game so even a crushing defeat would still be insignificant.

Lady Moraine and I have engaged in mortal combat, with me dispatching her T-34s in a most unchivalrous manner. There has been a pause in the action, as well as the correspondence, so I await her next assault with glee and anticipation.

We now return you to whatever meaningless activity fills your sorry lives. (ladies excepted, of course)

Lurk

Originally posted by Persephone:

Patch ... ONE MORE TIME My Lady ... Coventry ... Coventry ... Coventry ... (okay, three more times then) if YOU personally wish to have this extremely dim bulb return to the CessPool then make your case and we'll consider it. In the meantime ... Coventry. It does no good to proclaim someone person non-gratis (whatever) and then have YOU asking for a bloody photo! ... Mind you I still respect and rever you as a Lady of the CessPool, but some things apply even to Ladies of the CessPool.

Joe

Joe, I don't think it is fair to place someone in Coventry just because he happens to like Vanilla Ice. Everyone has their weaknesses here on the MBT....besides....I believe the Gnome doesn't agree with placing Bone Vulture in Coventry....and he did post his piccy.....what more do you want?

Patch </font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Gamey Update!

MrSpkr (remember him?) and I called for a cease and desist fire in our Rune-inflicted dance of death called Fall Blau, which, as all you German-speaking folk know, means "Play with a really crappy set of worthless units over way too much space to cover until you turn blue and pass out." We decided that a ceasefire would be the most humane solution, short of poking Rune with a pointy stick.

The game awarded me a Major victory, and my unworthy opponent a corporal punishment. Of course, there was nothing major about the game so even a crushing defeat would still be insignificant.

Lady Moraine and I have engaged in mortal combat, with me dispatching her T-34s in a most unchivalrous manner. There has been a pause in the action, as well as the correspondence, so I await her next assault with glee and anticipation.

We now return you to whatever meaningless activity fills your sorry lives. (ladies excepted, of course)

Lurk

Enough about games Lurkur....send me your piccy!

Persephone

Coventry was specified due to the nature of the posts and the clear and obvious evidence that he had no intention of actually contributing to the community but merely wanted to troll and call us worthless.

Joey, but you've forgotten...we are worthless!

Persephone

Lurk

Perfect timing as I'm sending your turn now. And don't expect any more easy kills on my tanks. I'm wise to this scenario now and my armor encompasses your doom. (I hope)

Nidan1 I have never emailed Jim Boggs (spelt but not bolded) but I'd be more than happy to call YOU a pillock ... either via a post here, email, snail mail or smoke signals.

Joe

Joe

You forget, Joe that Nidan1 was MY squire for quite some time. Calling him a pillock will only make him like you and follow you around. Which, I'll admit would be quite amusing...

Never mind, forget I said anything, have a go at him, much love!

XXOO,

Boo

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>MrSpkr (remember him?) and I called for a cease and desist fire in our Rune-inflicted dance of death called Fall Blau, which, as all you German-speaking folk know, means "Play with a really crappy set of worthless units over way too much space to cover until you turn blue and pass out." We decided that a ceasefire would be the most humane solution, short of poking Rune with a pointy stick.</font>

Hey, quit hogging that pointy stick. dalem and I need to get our pokes in too. Mon petite general just surrendered halfway through the 45-turn horror of Tarnopol, when he realised that his little plinky-plunky T-34/85's had a severe case of the cowers against my Tigers. Which was a shame, because I was having such fun picking things off from 2km away. Having Panzerschreck teams wandering round behind his lines probably wasn't helping his morale either. Final score was something like 4 vehicles to 46. And it goes without saying that the map was insanely huge. Even when we win, we hatess Rune.

Lady Moraine originally posted:

...And don't expect any more easy kills on my tanks. I'm wise to this scenario now and my armor encompasses your doom. (I hope)

Unless my doom encompasses your armor... was that something Lenakonrad would post?...I can never tell anymore.

Actually, I'm willing to let them be difficult kills, just as long as they all die.

I await your onslaught, milady.

Lurk

Guest konrad

Unless my doom encompasses your armor... was that something Lenakonrad would post?...I can never tell anymore.

Lurk

Why do you block my path ?

I am a stranger ,who would pass in peace.

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I think I'd prefer Vanilla Ice

Yeknod

At least keep this REAL

sir konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

nEED MORE jIM bOGGS!

In order to find out what this is all about, I suggest that each and every one of us take it upon him (or her) self to e-mail Gym Bags to find out what's the hubbub, bub. E-mail him several times demanding explanations. Have your friends and family e-mail him, too. </font>

You can call me a Floridiot, no problem.

You can question my mental capacity, no problem

You can ridicule, besmirch, and insult, no problem

BUT:

If I'm told that I am "disruptive to the thread". That I am "the reason the old timers no longer post here". That "the thread has deteriorated due to (my & others) presence".

That is my achilles heel. This Thread and the People who have made it.

Bless you all for your kind words, I realize this will be the LAST time that will happen.

So now let us move on and make me regret the first three lines of this post.