Tom Rocks mod?

If we're talking rocks, the closest thing that I can think of is Tom's Ardennes Mod Winter Rough which is still available as part of the Winter Wonderland set of CMBO CMMOS on CMHQ. If memory serves Winter Wonderland includes all of Tom's Bulge mod.

But I find it highly unlikely that that is what he is talking about.

Thanks for the response guys. Yeah, it's a nice rock mod that made spotting them easier. Been looking all over for it and finally found where I got it a couple of years ago, after posting here.

Screen shot in this thread starting with post 3 from a user called Poor Old Spike.

http://forums.mzocentral.net//index.php?showtopic=3756

They had a link in a thread there that is dead.

After finding the site this afternoon I also posted a request there.

Maybe between the two sites I can find someone that has it on their HD that would be willing to share smile.gif

Originally posted by _UXcva:

Have you tried Eichenbaum's OSF Rough & Rock mod at CMMODS? That or the stock CMAK rock and rough stand out better then the stock 'BB versions. I can send you the 'AK versions if need be.

cm_%20rocks!.jpg

Haven't tried them but I'll give them a shot, thanks.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

If I had to guess, it was of rocks? ;)

I just tried clicking on my old link to Tom's Combat Mission Headquarters and it didn't come up. Couldn't find anything by that description on the old Combat Mission HQ either. :(

I think TCMHQ is being hosted by The Wargamer. You can get to this site (which seems pretty dormant) by scrolling down to the bottom of their featured sites section.